Chapter 10: Memories...

Warning: Topics discussing death and trauma including car crashes. Read this chapter at your own risk.

Ashter stands, wondering... Why is he here?

Yes, I know perfect start to a story.

For the past couple of days... He... Wasn't feeling correct. As if his life here... Was something different than the one without him... As if... Placed here.

Ashter stands in front of his window in his uniform, as he buttons his blazer,

"Why am I here...?" Ashter feels the slight breeze of the wind rushing through the air... He recovered from his fever, what an awful experience, as Ashter ponders about today. What happened while he was gone?

Ashter stands... Wondering... And wondering...

"I wonder... If Garroth and Laurance would like to hang out..." Ashter says in a rather moody mood,

"Ashter! Breakfast is ready!" Says Zina as Ashter walks out of his room.

But in the depts of Garroth's room, he is seen looking at a message.

"Hm? Ashter?" Garroth says in a rather confused tone. They never hung out since last year. Or did they, he wasn't sure,

"Laurance too? Huh. Must be wanting some bro time." Garroth assumed due to the huge amount of female contact that Ashter felt out of place.

"Hey, Garroth! Have you seen my brush!?!" Asks Zane as Garroth stares at the brush, it being black and pink.

"No~! I haven't seen it all day!" Garroth lies as Zane growls from his room.

As Ashter stands in the bathroom, Garroth and Laurance chat it up.

"So, I heard Kacey is starting to improve! Congrats!" Garroth says to Laurance as Laurance himself chuckles,

"He's pretty fast and agile i'll give him that... But he never goes for the ball, it sort of... Engages the opponents to take advantage of that fear. I gotta help him with that." Laurance speaks about soccer as Ashter stares at the sink, remembering stuff...

"Ms. Lake, I do advise that your son has indeed used Magic! It's captured onto our security!" Yells an old woman with a Stern and cranky look on her face as Zina sits beside a young Ashter of Elementary.

"Mrs. Blackberry, I assure you that my son does NOT know Magic! But the main question is how you allow them to bully my child like this!" Zina now is in a fiery mood as Mrs. Blackberry scoffs,

"Those kids wouldn't have touched your little boy if he didn't bring those stupid red contacts! The nerve!"

Ashter frowns, now wondering... If he really used Magic where he didn't think he'd use it...? So many questions,

"Hey, bro, are you doing all right?" Garroth asks Ashter as he jumps a bit, turning around.

"Oh... Y-Yeah, sorry about that... It's just I... Was thinking of things..." Ashter stands there... Unsure...

"My name is Vein! Nice to meet you!"

Ashter... Silence...

"Hey, c'mon, you know we're here if you need to talk, Ashter. Besides, didn't you ask me and Garroth to hang out today?" Laurance also reminds Ashter of what he wanted for today.

"Ah, I forgot about that... Well, I was wondering... Maybe we can... Go to the mall later?" Ashter suggests as Garroth was all ears and ready for the free mall day,

"Hm... I could use a few new pairs of clothes. Eh, what about you, Laurance?" Garroth wonders as Laurance smiles,

"Hehe, I think I could use a day off," Laurance says as Ashter nods.