Chapter 14: Doctor?

Ashter is seen resting his forehead on a horse's forehead, as Ashter places his hand on its neck, as his eyes are pink with Healing Magic rushing to his hand, healing its neck...

"Hehe, he's been really helping all these animals, huh?" James chuckles as Zina smiles,

"And to think with this much energy still left." It's been half a week since their first arrival...

"Oi, Ashter!" Jennifer rushes to her cousin as Zina smiles alongside James...

"I'm sorry for not allowing you to meet him before. It's just... Been hard after his death..." Zina wipes her tears away, smiling,

"I'm sure he'd be happy," James says as Jennifer is seen climbing up a tree as Ashter floats to her height, making her bark, and Ashter laughs...

"Isn't it weird? We both have children with weird genes or different from the rest..." Zina remarks as James laughs,

"Oh! You haven't seen how feisty she can get! When she was little she used to claw up all the furniture... That was a large amount of money..." James huffs and puffs.

"Well... I am just glad he got to know you. He asked to meet you a few months ago so I took his word." Zina really does care for her son...

"You know. Dan always wanted a happy life... No worries, stabilized, and a loving family... Hehe, at least you inherited his love and affection. That child right there must really love you too." James says as Zina sees Ashter laughing even more...

"Yeah..." Zina says in a quiet voice...

"He always wanted a child of his own... Ya know? With... Me...?" Zina blushes a bit as James laughs,

"Oh, you haven't lived enough sister! When My brother always comes home he always talks about that all the time!" James laughs as Zina coughs, clearing her throat,

"A-Anyways..." Zina says as she looks at Ashter again... He's having so much fun with Jennifer...

"Hey, don't worry, y'all might not be here. But remember, we're only a phone call away ya here?" James reassures Zina of their status as she smiles, hugging him,

"Thank you so much, James... You have no idea..." Zina says as James chuckles,

"I know sis. I know." James says as the family eats dinner, as they tell stories to one another, and more so about themselves.

Darla is a farmer, from past explanations, who was given her family's farm after her parents died. Now he uses it with her husband who she found naturally. They have one girl named Jennifer.

James is Dan's older brother, Ashter's adopted uncle, and Zina's brother-in-law. He met Darla at a bar.

Jennifer is the twos daughter. A Meifwa given rebirth to the genetics from Darla's side of the family. She's the next to receive the farm if anything happened to both of her parents.

Ashter laughs along with them, making Zina happy... It was almost time to go home, however, that being tomorrow, as when the group goes to sleep... Ashter stays awake. He knew it was time tomorrow and he wanted to go back to the lake he's been shown not too long ago. With opening the window, Ashter jumps out wearing a sleeveless greyish green shirt and black shorts. Ashter rushes through the woods, finding where to go as if he was hunting for something.

Under the moonlight does the lake shine... It flows softly as if calm clarity has taken form. It was crystal clear and is buried in moonlight, shining a soft blue glow in its interaction. Ashter moves aside a branch, his eyes widened as he smiles. He walks up the lake, sitting down at the edge of the group above it. She was right... This place is peaceful. Ashter stares at the water, as a reflection of a woman's face takes form... Before it reverts to normal.

"..." Ashter was quiet. But continues to look up at the sky... It was a full moon tonight. With a chuckle Ashter gets up, as with a deep breath does he howl,

"Awhoooooooooo!" Ashter howls as this were one of the only times in a while he did this... He remembers his friends doing do last year... As if this was a tradition. Ashter didn't mind doing it alone, the Werewolf was alone before, he can bear to live with it for a while. Hours went on and on, as the Werewolf is seen on a bed. Old but soft with a new day awaiting him... Or the last day awaiting...

In the chicken coop does Ashter do his thing, as his tail wags a bit before turning around. It was his mother, smiling,

"You know... You don't have to take care of the chickens much longer right?" Zina says as Ashter nods,

"Yeah, I know. I just... Don't know why I care about them..." Ashter admits he didn't know what draws him to them.

"I... I just like them that's all." Ashter admits once again as Zina chuckles,

"Well, we'll need to leave soon so I'd expect you bags pack by then." Zina gets up, as she walks away, as Ashter sits there... Not sure anymore...

"To think I'd get attached after only a week... Huh?" Ashter pets a chicken as it purrs like a cat.

"Hehe, there there." Ashter chuckles, as soon, the two are seen loading their car... James and Olivia thanks them and Ashter and Zina thanks them.

"Oi! Ashter!" Jennifer rushes to him, as Ashter was confused before she gave him a slip of paper,

"If you ever need to talk, y'all can ring me up! I won't bite!" Olivia says as Ashter chuckles, hugging the Meifwa... It was like he gained a new acceptance and understanding with them... It was weird and... Odd...

"Well, seems we need to get going. I'll talk with you soon, James!" Zina says as James nods,

"Will do, now... Darla and I have some... Business to take care of." James says as Darla jabs him with her elbow,

"Nah nuh ah. We wait until then, hun." Darla says as soon, Ashter and Zina leave...

It was a nice vacation after all that stress from before... Ashter felt... Sad, as if disconnecting from a natural and free lifestyle that is animal caring... But now, it's back to being the Alpha.

(Hey all! Sorry for a VERY and most SHORTEST chapter of PDH S2, but this about wraps up this little meet arc! I hope you enjoy meeting Ashter's uncle, ain't, and cousin! But I will be making a Halloween Special as said in my conversation wall in my profile! I keep some important information there or just reminders if something interferes with my schedule! So follow me for reminders of those coming up!)

(Thank you!)

(Oh btw I won't be including the whole Aphmau liking Kai thing... It just seems odd. I'll continue with the Aarmau ship and won't be including Aphmau liking Kai. This IS a fanfic after all!)