Chapter 24: A last support

(Hey guys! Episode 27 is being skipped due to the last chapter and how it ended! So ANOTHER episode will be skilled yet again. It doesn't really involve Ashter and I want to keep some scenes away from him to see how he reacts. Making this is a decision on my part and seems more logical to keep with the promise I made. So enjoy! Oh, and here is the episode if you want to watch it)

It's been a day since Ashter has woken... Since then Zina had enough.

"Principal Layla... In all due respect... My boy has been injured for far too long! I'd have the right mind to report this school with reports having to deal with Werewolf matters but to allow it to happen!?!" Zina shouts at the Principal as she sighs,

"In all due respect to you Ms. Lake, any Werewolf problems are amongst the Werewolves," Layla says as Zina scoffs,

"My baby may be a Werewolf... But this has gone far long enough! Either fix these problems yourself or i'll take matters into my own hands." Zina glares as Ashter sits on a chair wearing a white shirt and black shorts with some normal pair of shoes.

"Remember the last time we talked, Ms. Layla," Zina growls as she sighs, as Ashter lays on his bed.

It's been a day since then... Zina is on the edge of it all.

"And to think High School would be this normal..." Zina is heard beyond the walls...

"... I'm sorry it wasn't like that... Mom..." Ashter says in a quiet tone...

But remembering what has happened... What he left behind...

He needed to get back to the school.

But how?

"Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring! Phonecall phonecall! Ring ring ring-!" Ashter taps on his phone.

"B-Blaze?" Ashter says as the Werewolf... Sounded off.

"Alpha! Where are you!?!" Blaze yells in a desperate tone. Ashter was surprised by this sudden call,

"I-I'm at home... My mom doesn't like the environment I was being raised in..." Ashter says as he knows what she wants to do.

"You mean... She won't let you back!?! But doesn't she know about our quick healing!?! We can heal faster than-!" Blaze says. But stops.

"My mom does. But... But she-!" Ashter says as Blaze yells,

"We're in huge trouble! We're being attacked by the other sides!" Blaze says as Ashter grew... Confused...

"H-Huh? Wait... Really!?!" Ashter grew shocked as Blaze growled,

"Even since you left yesterday... Blaze started gathering more allies... He made a truce with the West and North Sides!" Blaze says as Ashter's eyes widened, it burning red with emotions,

"B-But... Aph...!" Ashter was growing confused. His mind scattering all over the place.

"The Alpha is safe... But she's the prime target by someone..." Blaze says one... Name...

"Ein... More specifically after she challenged him as the rightful owner and leader of the Central Pack." Blaze gives a rundown.

"D-Does she even knows of the alliances!?!" Ashter wonders in confusion as Blaze sighs,

"Yes... I told Daniel to go tell her after we caught Ein talking about not only about this attack... But he stole Aphmau's phone a while back." Blaze says as Ashter's face drops.