PDH S2 Halloween Special!

The depts of night brush through the air... People and families walk into a large land with many stands, owls call, birds chirp, but dogs and cats bark of purr as this was the night of Halloween... Where things get spooky from here on out...

Enjoy...

"Okay, everyone! Places!" Aphmau yells as the main cast bundles in a group wearing specific costumes as Aaron and Ashter are the more targeted ones.

"Uhm... Aph?" Aaron says as she turns to him.

Aphmau wears a cute little witch outfit. Black and purple with a bit of orange with a nice witch's hat.

"Yeah, Aaron?" Aphmau wonders as Ashter and Aaron wear two sleeveless jackets. Ashter wears primarily blue with silver and Aaron wears red with black.

But plot twist... They aren't wearing any shirts! :D

"Do we... Seriously... Have to wear these?" Aaron gestures to himself and Ashter as his friend is beat red to oblivion. Ashter wasn't having fun at all. The two wear wolf ears, not like Ashter needs to, and tails along with ripped jeans. The typical "Hot Werewolves" of the fair.

"Well yeah! You two need to have more fun once and a while!" Aphmau says as Travis pipes in with his ghost costume,

"Yeah... I don't like how us guys are being frowned upon." Travis says as Garroth didn't mind,

"Well, I don't mind. I do like this costume though! What's his name?" Garroth wears a white hoodie stained with fake blood with black pants and a nice smile with makeup. Obviously, this is Jeff the Killer.

"Yeah, I'd like to know mines too." Laurance dashingly wears a suit with a full face mask of white. He's Slenderman.

"Well... Since we found these old costumes in this attic... I thought we'd have a try and wear them!" Aphmau happily giggles as Katelyn wears a green-skinned soccer girl costume. A zombie. Kawaii~Chan wears a nice little yandere costume, Dante with an old 1970s outfit, Lucinda is an orc, and Kai with a neet little samurai outfit.

"Well... I do kinda like these outfits, don't you, Lucinda?" Katelyn likes her with her elbow,

"Well duh! What do you think!?! I got my makeup looking all good too! Hehehe!" Lucinda giggles in the end,

"Ooohhhh! Kawaii~Chan likes everyone's outfits! But Zane~Kun! Come on out we've been waiting!" Kawaii~Chan pouts as Zane growls, reluctantly getting out in a nice little butler's uniform. Obviously with blood.

"Great! Now that we've all got into gears, we DEFINITELY need to head off to the fair!" Aphmau giggles as the group lookup, seeing the fair in front of them.

"Uh... Aphmau? We're already here...?" Travis awkwardly says as the girl was surprised, giggling,

"Hehehe! Whoops! Sorry about that!" Aphmau laughs as soon, the group is separated into others or some are going solo. Ashter and Aaron chuckles, as Aphmau grabs both of their wrists,

"Alright, you two! We're going to the funhouse! We're gonna get spoopy up in here!" Aphmau suggests as Ashter and Aaron look at one another, before shivering... They know how Aphmau is in these places,

"Uh... Aph? Maybe... We shouldn't go to the funhouse..." Aaron says as Aphmau stops the group of three,

"W-What do you mean, Aaron?" Aphmau asks away as the then 18-year-old Aaron chuckles,

"From what I can recall... You aren't the prettiest when it comes to horror movies. Remember that one time we all watched one?" Flashback to Aphmau sitting and watching a woman running through the woods. She was scared, but not much alarmed. That's when she screamed Ashter's ears out, him being her emotional support.