PT 2. Chapter 18: A fight never to forget.

Ashter is seen walking up with his team, as Daniel was the most nervous one.

"C'mon, Daniel. I know, you have crowned the Omega without me knowing... But hey! Who knows, maybe you CAN become a Delta after this! What do you say?" Ashter encourages him as Blaze scoffs,

"C'mon, Alpha, this is a serious team we're going up against. And I for one don't like that Ein kid." Blaze recalls the unnecessary kick from before... As Ashter nods as Ein and his team drinks a pink liquid.

Healing Potions.

They're back to full health. This is important... An important fight...

"Well well well. Ashter Lake. To be fair I thought Aphmau would've come up here to test herself against true Werewolves." Ein says in a crazy tone... Ashter's eyes grew serious...

Because Ein's words are serious...

"Watch yourself Ein. This is between us only." Ashter looks at Blaze and Daniel, as Ashter life's his blazer a little to reveal a belt filled with Potions.

"Potions, huh?" Ein says as Blaze and Daniel grew serious again,

"Don't worry you two. Even if I can't access my Magic the rules state we can use Potions." Ashter reassures them as Blaze goes for the attack, as Ein's group splashes a Potion onto one another.

They vanished.

The three are on guard as they sniff the air that only Ashter can detect.

"Hey, Alpha! Where are they!?!" Blaze asks as Ashter leaps forward at Daniel as he gets Daniel out of the way.

"Blaze! Regroup!" Ashter demands but something stopped him with a punch, as Blaze growls, clutches his stomach.

"Grr... Show yourself!" Blaze yells with anger as Ashter closes his eyes...

He can sense the Werewolves drinking a Potion... Their aura blazes with a dark coloration...

It was horrible and a bit uneasy for him as Ashter rushes at what he thinks is the Delta Werewolf, leaving Daniel as he tackled the air.

And he was correct. Ashter looks down at this invisible Werewolf as he throws him out of the arena.

"OUT." Mr. Gavin yells as Ashter gets up and Blade and Daniel are surprised.

"One down... Two to go..." Ashter grew irritated, but not until a second later their Potion wears off.

And indeed Ashter did get the Delta Werewolf.

"Way to go, Alpha!" Daniel is very relieved, if Ashter would've been taken out they'd be done for.

"No time to talk, little bro. Let's go after the Omega!" Blaze pops his knuckles as he rushes at the Omega, but as he did so Ashter eyes widen as Ein punches Blaze square in the face with such power and force as Blaze stumbles back...

He is bruised at the cheek as he growls, a bit confused by this power...

"Blaze! Watch out it's a Strength Potion!" Ashter splashes a Speed Potion on himself as he rushes to Blaze, as Ein throws another punch, which hits his stomach as he flinches with pain.

"Alpha!" Daniel and Blaze yell as their Omega punches Daniel to the ground, as he coughs up blood as Dottie and Rylan were alarmed,

"Daniel!" They yell as the crowds go wild. Aphmau however couldn't look as she didn't expect such violence...

"Mr. Gavin! What's going on!?! I thought this was just simple fights!" Aphmau is scared out of her mind as Ashter huffs and puffs, trying to catch his breath.