Chapter 25: Kacey!?!

"That is your plan?" Ashter talks to Aaron as they sit in a treehouse. Aaron nods.

"Yeah. Ever since Aphmau told me about him I didn't think of them to be... Like this... It's time for me to show him whose boss. And make him regret ever hurting you or her..." Aaron growls under his breath. Ashter sighs...

"But he has so many Werewolves now..." Ashter says as Aaron nods.

"Yeah. I know. Blaze told me about that truce and alliance. Let's just hope Aph is okay..." Aaron says as Ashter smiles,

"You really care about her... Huh?" Ashter says... As he sighs, letting go of his weird crush on her.

"I'll go sneak some blankets and a pillow for you. If my mom finds out you're here... Who knows what she'll ask." Ashter hops to the ground with ease, rushing in to get a pillow and blanket for Aaron. As Ashter does, he stares at his hand as embers blaze before fading. The Werewolf smiles.

"This should last until then... Ein will regret ever coming here." Ashter gives a determined look...

In the morning.

Ashter is seen clipping the bottles onto his belt. He straightens his blazer as Aaron puts a red hoodie over his.

"Blaze will probably be waiting. I'll give him a call, you just make sure Aph is safe." Aaron says with a determined look as Ashter nods.

"The revolution is coming, Phoenix Drop," Ashter says as the two walks to school.

Upon entering Ashter can smell something funny. Something isn't fitting right.

"Right. This is the school..." Aaron says, chuckling,

"To think I have to come back to these conditions..." Aaron says, pulling the hood over his head.

"I'll go make sure nothing goes wrong," Ashter says as Aaron nods,

"Good luck." He says as Ashter opens the door, as many humans and Meifwas turn to Ashter as he looked on with confidence.

No Werewolves.

"Good... Blaze did a great job..." Ashter says.

"Make sure the Werewolves are in our safety den." Ashter can hear himself...

The boy closes his eyes... He can faintly sense Magic bottled into bottles... Nothing is being used. Ashter smirks as he opens his eyes and he continues walking.

That's when Ashter smells...

Her...

"Aph..." Ashter rushes to the scent...

But upon heading outside...

"Aph?" Ashter was confused...

An obstacle course?"

"A-Ash!" Aphmau says as the two meet up with one another.

"Aph... Are you okay? What are you guys doing?" Ashter questions as Rylan and Dottie smile,

"Alpha!" The two say as Aphmau breaths in and out,

"I heard of what's going on... I... I didn't think problems with the Werewolves got as far as I intentionally think..." Aphmau says as Ashter gives a warning chuckle,

"Hehe... I guess we both had secrets we should've told." Ashter grew awkward by this as Kacey is heard,

"H-Hey you two!" Kacey says as the two Alphas turn to him,

"Oh, hey Kacey. What are you doing here?" Ashter wonders as Aphmau smiles,

"Kacey... You look better." Aphmau says as Ashter turns to her,