Chapter 7: Huh?

Ashter sits at home, out of school, and ready to go to Ein's place. He said that he wanted to... Show Ashter something? The Werewolf didn't know what the other meant as the Alpha checks through his closet...

"So many jackets..." Ashter sees five of the same dark blue jackets, and differently colored shirts as Ashter picks a sky blue shirt, entering the closet as it closes as Ashter comes out with black jeans, a dark blue jacket, and a sky blue shirt.

"Mom... Where are you?" Ashter checks around the house, as he enters his mom's room. It was a normal white-walled room. A queen-size bed, a dresser, a mirror, etc. Just a normal room for parents as Ashter smiles, seeing his mom sleeping. It's been a while since she slept...

"Love you, mom..." Ashter slowly closes the door as he steps down the stairs, writing something on a piece of paper,

"Will be back by dinner. Hope you had a good sleep :)" Reads the note as Ashter sticks it to the fridge.

"Now... Let's see, Ein's place next..." Ashter says as he knocks on the door to Ein's house, as a voice is heard,

"Coming!" Says the voice as suddenly, a woman opens the door. Her hair was short and she had a doctor's uniform on.

"Oh, you must be that boy Ein was talking about." Says the serious tone of the women as Ashter awkwardly waves at her,

"Hi... Sorry to bother you, it seems you were-"

"Going to work, yes. I currently have a surgery to get to so I won't be back until midnight. You better not be getting my son into trouble while i'm gone." Says the mother in her motherly tone. Ashter was... Scared? He wasn't sure.

"O... Okay, Ms?" Ashter asks as the women sighs,

"Call me Ms. Vanguard." Says the woman as Ashter was... Actually surprised. What an odd name... Yet familiar...

"Okay... Well, if you don't mind, what's your name." Asks the women as Ashter introduces himself,

"Hehe... Um, i'm Ashter. I'd assumed Ein introduced me to you already, but eh." Ashter shrugs as the women's eyes widened... But she awkwardly coughs.

"U-Uh... If... If you excuse me, Ashter... I'll be heading off right now, if you excuse me." Says the doctor, suddenly changed via mood as Ashter awkwardly steps aside, as she rushes and drives off in her car...

Weird.

"Oh! You're here!" Says the voice of Ein as Ashter turns to see Ein in a white and blue sleeveless jacket and dark blue pants.

"Hey, so you wanted to show me something?" Ashter asks as Ein was shocked, remembering that.

"Oh! I must've forgotten, silly me..." Ein rushes up the stairs as Ashter sits on the black sofa, waiting...

"Uh... So..." Ein walks down his stairs, a bit shocked and nervous,

"So... I've actually just remembered I had... A sort of date?" Ein states as Ashter turns to him, cocking up an eyebrow,

"A date? Why didn't you say so?" Ashter says a bit amused as he lifts himself from the couch,

"Yeah... I-I am sorry we had to cut this short... It's just I... Uhm..." Ein rubs the back of his head, trying to gather a few words,

"Well... Nevermind! Can we do this tomorrow maybe...?" Ein asks as Ashter shrugs,

"Sure... What time do you think?" Ashter asks as soon, after a bit of conversation, Ashter leaves the house...

???

"Evelyn!?! Is that you!?!" Says Zina as the woman from Ein's house stands in front of her.