Chapter 2- Apartment Pals

(A/n: Here we go with another chapter. Also I'm debating on going to a Sabaton concert this Tuesday. Should I go? I might as well right? Why am I asking? Anyways enjoy the chapter.)

You stood there star struck. First of all you didn't know KDA had kids. Second of all, why would they send their kids to a daycare? And Third of all this was the KDA you were in front of!

You: "I'm so sorry I didn't realize sooner!"

Akali: "Don't sweat it dude! But we do look forward to you helping us with the rascals!"

You: "Of course it's my job after all!"

Soon Shay came back with Evelynn and Ahri.

Shay: "What's with all of the commotion?"

You: "You never told me the new clients were KDA."

Shay: "Oh, guess it slipped my mind!"

Ahri: "Oh are you a fan?"

You: "Kinda, my friend she loves your guys music and it constantly plays in our apartment. So I kinda got roped into it."

Evelynn: "Is this friend of yours your girlfriend~?"

You just blush and shake your head.

You: "No... She's not."

Evelynn: "But I thought you weren't single?"

You: "Umm... It's kinda complicated at the moment."

Evelynn: "Oh... I'm sorry to pry dear."

You: "It's okay! Um, before I go. Can I have an autograph for my friend since she's a fan?"

Kai'sa: "Sure! It's the least we can do for you!"

Shay grabs a paper and pen from behind the desk and each of the girls signs it. You put the piece of paper into your bag.

You: "Thanks so much for this! She'll be ecstatic about it. Well I should be going now. It was a pleasure meeting all of you! See you next week Shay!"

Shay: "Thank you again (Y/n)! See you next week!"

Ahri: "See you again!"

Akali: "See you dude."

Kai'sa: "See you soon!"

Evelynn: "See you again Mr. (L/n)."

You left and you got into your Honda civic. You drove back to your apartment but not before grabbing some (Fast food of choice). You then entered your apartment and heard some arguing from the living area.

Jinx: "You suck at Apex!"

Sett: "You're just mad that you get sweated on by TTV Wraiths!"

You enter to see Jinx at your computer playing Apex while Sett is on your Xbox also playing Apex. You put your bag down on the couch and you go to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. You see Seraphine working on her laptop at the counter.

Seraphine: "Hey welcome back! How was work?"

You: "Oh you'll never believe who I met at work today! Also how long have those two been playing duos?"

Seraphine looked at her phone.

Seraphine: "About 3 hours?"

You: "I thought they both got off of work in like an hour?"

Seraphine: "That's what I thought too until they showed up unannounced."

You and Seraphine were best friends since childbirth. Your mom and her mom were also the same. So you two basically grew up together. It would be a lie to say you didn't have a bit of crush on her growing up. But it pretty much was put off since you had your girlfriend Ashe. Sett and Jinx were two friends you made that also lived here in the same apartment complex. Sett lived next door while Jinx lived a floor above. Funny enough they also work at the same mall just at different stores.