Chapter 20- Love Fever

(A/n: Howdy folks. How's it going? Honestly for me, not so hot yet again. As the Holiday season rolls back around for the year I'm quite excited to get back into the spirit of it. But right now, I'm just not feeling to great. With that said I might take a week or two off. Who knows exactly, I might still post something through that week knowing myself. It also means Holiday specials are coming around! So that is exciting for this book in particular. Also if you didn't know there's a new book, so check that out if you want. So with that being said I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

*Beep!*

*Beep!!*

*Beep!!!*

You sat up and hit the button on the alarm of your phone. You slowly rose out of bed, your head was aching a bit and you were dizzy. You thought it was just how you slept and brushed it off to get ready for work. So you went out into your kitchen and made a cup of coffee. Another day, another fun day with your favorite girls.

You: "*Coughing* Ah-*

As you went to speak, you couldn't. You took a sip of your coffee and tried to speak again.

You: "Fuck..."

You slowly made your way back to your bed and grabbed your phone. You opened it and went to the KDA group chat.

You: "Hey, I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be making it today. I woke up and I think I may have a fever. I'm not sure how I got it but tell the girls I'm sorry."

You put your phone down and went to get a thermometer to check your temperature. You groggily make your way back to the kitchen and grab an electric thermometer you have. You put it in your mouth and it beeps. You read the temperature.

You: "106 degrees.... Definitely a fever..."

You grab your coffee and walk back to your room. You went to text Shay that you were sick and couldn't come into work today. Also noticing that your phone is full of messages from the group chat.

Evelynn: "Do I need to call a doctor? Do we need to take you to the hospital?"

Kai'sa: "Evelynn stop. It's okay (Y/n)! We hope you feel better!"

Ahri: "Get well soon (Y/n)!"

Akali: "That sucks dude! Hope you feel well!"

Seraphine: "I can text Jinx, or Sett. Maybe they'll help you today?"

Evelynn: "Stay there, I'm coming to you."

Kai'sa: "Eve what?! We have to go to the studio today!"

Ahri: "She already left her room."

Akali: "So... Are we staying or going?"

Seraphine: "Well she can't get in without the key."

Evelynn: "Then you're coming with me. You all can go to the studio, tell Kat that I have something more important to tend to."

Kai'sa: "She said we all needed to be there!"

Akali: "I call shotgun!"

Kai'sa: "Akali!"

Ahri: "Well I don't want to be the only one left out."

Kai'sa: "Really?! You know what?! Fine I'll call Kat..."

As you read the texts you heard the door to your apartment open.

Seraphine: "(Y/n)! We're here!"

Akali: "We brought medicine and stuff!"

Kai'sa: "Not so loud! He could be sleeping!"

You walk out of your bedroom and wave at the girls with your phone in one hand and your cup of coffee in the other.