Chapter 9- The Saturday

(A/n: What the hell guys not even a week and this book as almost 10k views. You guys are fucking amazing. So all I gotta say is thanks and hope you enjoy the chapter. It's another long chapter.)

Finally the weekend was here! But you still had to work. Waking up you see several messages on your phone.

Evelynn: "You better be up. It's almost 9.

Ahri: "Good morning (Y/n)! *Smile emoji*"

Kai'sa: "Morning (Y/n)! I hope you're up by now!"

Akali: "Wake up sleepy head!"

You picked up your phone and texted in the group chat.

You: "Don't worry! I'm always up before 9! Good morning everyone!"

Evelynn: "Good, now please make your way here. The kids are just dying to see you."

You: "I'll be on my way then!"

You get out of bed and head into the living room. You see Sett and Jinx are playing Jenga while Seraphine is playing her guitar and Irelia is watching something on the TV.

Jinx: "It's going to fall."

Sett: "Shut up, you don't know that."

Sett tries to pull one block from the middle then the tower comes falling down.

Jinx: "I told you."

Sett: "I want a rematch!"

Jinx: "Fine, set it up."

You went into the kitchen and made yourself a cup of coffee. And watched them play another round as you drank your coffee. You then get a call, and you wondered who could be calling this early in the morning. You look at your phone to see it's Akali. You decide to answer it.

You: "Hello?"

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)! Are you coming! Can we play house?!"

You flinch a bit and pull the phone away from your ear since Ina was being loud. Everyone in the room looks at you as you put the phone back to your ear.

You: "Yes Ina, I'm on my way now."

They all get closer to you and try to listen in on the conversation.

Ina: "Good! Because mama says she wants to see you too!"

You: "Really?"

The group goes wide-eyed and Jinx takes the phone from you and puts it on speaker.

Ina: "Yeah all the mommies want to see you! They were talking about it last night!"

You: "That's... Fun... Ina, does your mom know you have her phone?"

Ina: "No! I took it from her while she was getting ready!"

You: "Oh... Well you should go give your mom her phone right?"

Ina: "But I want to talk to you Mr.(Y/n)!"

You: "We will have plenty of time to talk when I am there Ina."

You could hear Akali on the other side of the phone.

Akali: "Ina? Do you know where mommy's phone is?"

Ina: "I have it right here! I'm talking to Mr.(Y/n)!"

Akali: "What?!"

You could hear the phone being grabbed by someone.

Akali: "Hey (Y/n)! I'm so sorry! I didn't know she would call. I thought she was going to play games or watch her shows."

You: "It's fine Akali!"