Chapter 15- Confession or Confusion?

(A/n: I had failed to mention, up until now. That I will be gone from October 5th to the 15th. So no stories will be written in that time. I'll be going out to go of my home state to visit some National Parks. So I will be gone and I would have no means to write. So in the meantime, please do enjoy this last chapter for awhile. NGL, made myself cry during this chapter. So savor it while you can.)

Kai'sa: "(Y/n)... Can I tell you something?"

You felt as Kai'sa gripped your hand tighter. You suddenly started to feel anxious. Your heart tensed and you couldn't keep it steady. Kai'sa looked deep into your eyes and she pulled herself closer to you. She got as close to your face as Evelynn did earlier.

Kai'sa: "You don't need to speak. Just listen to me. Focus on me. Only me."

She touched her forehead with yours and she lifted her left hand to meet your cheek.

Kai'sa: "(Y/n), I'm very grateful for all you have done for not just Leah. But for the rest of the kids. You've given them something we haven't been able to for awhile now. Leah, she loves you so much. So do the other girls if you couldn't tell as well."

You start to feel flustered and couldn't take your eyes off of Kai'sa. Her purple eyes, there was something warm and kind behind them. You felt like there was a deeper meaning to them.

Kai'sa: "(Y/n), All of us got hurt really bad in the past. But I feel like you're the key to fixing that pain. I'm sure we will all tell you in our own time."

Now her right hand had met with your other cheek. Your face was a mess of blush and heat. Your heart was pounding. It felt like it was going to explode out of your chest and at any moment. Your breath touched her face but she didn't seem fazed by it. She just kept her attention on you. You could see a smile start to creep on her face.

Kai'sa: "I know you're still hurting (Y/n). Not just physically, but emotionally too. Please, let me be one of the first to help heal you."

She was caressing your cheeks and rubbing her forehead against yours. Her touch felt so gentle, so soft, so comforting... You wanted to feel this after so much time and heartbreak. You didn't want to stop feeling this type of affection.

Kai'sa: "(Y/n)... I'm going to tell you something. Don't tell the others just yet. They'll come around soon enough."

You just nodded, the tension, the anxiety was killing you. She grazed your lips with one of her hands.

You then felt something soft press into your lips and see Kai'sa kissing you. You closed your eyes and melted into the kiss. It felt euphoric, it felt warm, it felt... Like falling in love all over again.

But it was short lived when she broke it. She pulled back just a bit from your face and just smiled at your blushing mess of a face. She giggled while your mind and heart were racing like Akali on her bike.

Kai'sa: "(Y/n), I like you very much. More than my child's caretaker. More than a friend. (Y/N). I like you so very much. You've touched a place in my heart I thought was unreachable again."

You were mesmerized at what Kai'sa had just done. You were still processing it all in your mind.

Kai'sa: "Brace for the storm that might come (Y/n)."

She let her arms fall from your cheeks and down around your neck. She pecked your lips more more time before dropping her arms back to her side.

Ahri: "Hey! We're waiting on you two! Come on!"

You swiftly turn back around to see Ahri standing in the door frame of the sliding door that connected the backyard to the mansion.

Kai'sa: "Sorry! I was just making sure (Y/n) was okay after all the walking! We're coming!"