Chapter 35- Interview with the Devil

(I live bitches. I know it's been like a month since I lasted spoken or posted anything here. Life happens, so it is what it is. I do feel bad for leaving you on a cliff hanger. Also crazy that I've been around for a year. I also saw how many reads this book have and it's crazy. Last time I checked it was like 300k at most! Also some of you might have caught my 2 last streams and wondered wtf. Why did you stop? Well again, life. That's what happened. I'm heading back into school with an actual goal in mind. So that will definitely take up my time. Also I am working on some personal passion projects. So I applaud and thank all of you who have stuck through it and have been so patient with me. Cheers to you! Let me stop talking because you're not here for me. You're here for the story. So enjoy the chapter!)

Summer was nearing ever closer, an average day for you. Woke up and prepared for your interview with the school. Piltover West Coast Academy, the same academy that all the girls were enrolled in. You had informed Shay of your interview and she had wished you the best of luck. Funny enough April 1st was Deanna's birthday. You'd have to buy her something after the interview.

You: "Okay, I got all the paperwork in order. Teaching license and permit. We're going to do great."

You put your coffee in an insulated tumbler and headed down to your car. Checking your phone you had received some texts from the girls.

Ahri: "Good luck babe! You'll do great!"

Kai'sa: "You got this! We'll be cheering for you!"

Akali: "You're going to kill it! Love you!"

Evelynn: "If anything, I'll pay the school. But hope you get in darling."

You just smiled and put the GPS up for the school. You made your way to the school and walked to the entrance. From there you remembered your way to principal Braum's office and met with his receptionist.

Receptionist: "I'll let him know you're here. You can just have a seat till then."

You: "Thank you."

You sat down and reviewed your papers and made sure they were all correct. Soon the receptionist came back and called you into the principal's office. You entered and saw Braum there at his desk with a cup of coffee and some paperwork.

Braum: "Ah! Hello again Mr. (L/n)! Please sit down. Would you like a coffee?"

You: "No, I already had some beforehand but thank you."

Braum: "Of course. Now looking over your resume and background check. Everything looks pretty much in order for you to start teaching at the K to 5th grade levels. Now may I ask you why teaching was such a passion to you?"

You: "Well, it happened when I was in between majors in college. I had taken the chance to help run a summer camp to help kids with their summer studies. I found it not only fun to help teach and kids learn. But it was also satisfying to see them understand the topics and subjects and use that to better themselves. That led me to do some volunteer work overseas and help teach over there for a summer."

Braum: "I see, well from what you've told me, it definitely seems like you have the spirit! Also from your resume and background check. You seem fit to start this coming fall semester! Do you have your license and permit?"

You: "Right here."

You handed him the folder and he looked through the papers. He closed the folder and gave you a smile.

Braum: "Looks like everything here is good. I'll just have to have a copy on hand and we can accept you."

You: "That's great! Thank you for this!"