Chapter 27- (Y/n) "Silverhand" (L/n)

(Hello there. Just a little heads up, I actually might scrap the current plot of As Above/So Below. For the purpose of fulfilling a previous request made by a reader. So it will have the reader actually have a love interest in the coming events of Arcane. Anyways I hope yall enjoy this chapter.)

It was now March, and spring was coming in full swing. It definitely got warmer and you decided to wear a short sleeved shirt going out. Since it was spring break for most schools, the daycare would also be closed for such an occasion. But what would you do for such a week? Well you had already planned to head out east for the week to partake in an old hobby of yours. But of course you wouldn't be going alone.

*Flashback*

You were at the KDA household when you told them about the trip. The girls were all in their playroom while you were all in the living room.

Evelynn: "Is it true that the daycare is going to be closed for the week darling?"

You: "Yeah, most parents would be traveling with their kids on spring break or the demand is not as needed. So Shay basically gives us the week off to rest and what not."

Kai'sa: "So what do you usually do for the week?"

You: "Oh, I usually go out on trips out east. It's kinda just to catch up on a hobby of mine."

Ahri: "Where do you go to catch up on this hobby? Also what hobby?"

You: "Usually out to Phoenix, I got some friends who live out there who help me with my horse back riding."

Akali: "You drive all the way out to Phoenix for a week to ride horses?"

You: "Yeah, I usually go there to hangout with my old friends too, Sera's been out there a couple of times. Right Sera?"

Sera: "Oh yeah! It was fun watching you!"

You: "Say? You guys want to tag along?"

Kai'sa: "You sure? I mean this seems like a thing you do to get away from-."

Akali and Ahri: "Sure!"

Evelynn: "Why not, but should we fly there or drive there?"

You: "I usually drive out there so I don't mind driving all of us."

Kai'sa: "Are you sure? We would have to use the tour van and you'd be driving for like 5 hours."

You: "I don't think it would be any problem. Besides, why not?"

Evelynn walked up to you and sat in your lap. You were a bit nervous even though she does this often you still haven't gotten used to the feeling of it.

Evelynn: "Well if you're offering then I don't mind at all~."

You: "O-o-o-of course! Anything for you!"

Evelynn: "Anything for you what?"

You: "Anything for you mistress..."

Evelynn: "Good boy."

*Flashback end*

Everything was packed and ready to go for the week long trip. You placed everything in the back of your car. You waved goodbye to Sett, Jinx, and Irelia. You drove over to the KDA house and parked by the garage. You saw everyone by the tour van placing things into the back and you got out to greet them.

You: "Morning everyone."

You got approached by the girls and KDA, you knelt down to girls.

Ina: "Papa up!"

Leah: "Me too, me too!"

Deanna: "Morning papa."

Mai: "Papa *yawn* morning."