Chapter 11- The Outing Part 1

(A/n: Sorry the kinda late upload. I decided to take a break yesterday and go to bed early. Also this chapter will be split into two parts because there is a lot I want to cover and I don't really feel like cramming it into a single chapter. So enjoy.)

*Beep!*

*Beep!!*

*Beep!!!*

You pick up your phone and dismiss the alarm. You take a look through your messages and see there's a bunch. Your sister loves to text you and as well as Ahri and Akali.

Syndra: "Hey! We're leaving for the airport now! Text you when we get on the plane!"

Syndra: "On the plane now! See you soon! Love you!"

KDA Group chat...

Ahri: "Morning sleepy head! Eve wants to know your address so we can pick you up!"

Akali: "Morning (Y/n)! Ina says she misses you very much and wants to see you soon!"

You: "Good morning you guys! I'll put the address here (*Random address*). Hope to see you guys soon!"

Kai'sa: "Same to you!"

Evelynn: "I'll be there at 1pm, don't make us wait."

You put your phone back on your nightstand and you get out of bed. You grab your phone and head out into the living room. There you see Seraphine already dressed and ready to go.

Seraphine: "Good morning! How do I look? Do I need to change? Or should we go to the store real quick? You're right, let's go to the store real quick. Let me just-"

You walk up to her and just hug her.

You: "You look fine, everything will be alright. I promise. Just take a deep breath and relax, it looks like you didn't sleep well last night. So go take a nap."

Seraphine: "You're right... I do need to calm down a bit. I'll go lie down for a bit. Thanks (Y/n)."

You: "No problem. I'll wake you up when I pick up my sister and mom from the airport."

Seraphine: "What would I do without you?"

You just smile and Seraphine goes back into her room. You make a cup of coffee and then start your usual routine of getting ready. You also in the meantime make yourself something to eat and a portion for Seraphine. Afterwards you notice the time is reaching 10am and you decide to head to the airport. You make your way there and park. You make your way in LAX and wait by the exit gate.

Syndra: "Baby brother!!!"

You look up to see Syndra and your mom Sejuani walking right behind her. You go to greet them and give them a hug.

Syndra: "Oh it's good to see you again!"

You: "You too sis. How have you been?"

Syndra: "I've been good but work has been killing me! I hate working in an office."

You: "But you're the CEO of a beauty line?"

Syndra: "I love my passions but hate my job. Not everyone can be like you when you've mixed the two."

You: "Fair enough. How are you mom?"

Sejuani: "I've been good, my baby boy. You look a bit thin, have you been eating?"

You: "Yes, I've been eating mom."

Sejuani: "Oh I remember how when you were young you were such a chubby little boy."

You: "Mom please not now. We gotta go home, I have a little surprise for both of you."

Sejuani: "You know I hate surprises. But if you insist."