Chapter 33- Lost in the city

(Heyo! Apologies for the wait! I spent last week preping for a con. Then going to the con, then I came back and needed some time to rest. I had fun, cosplayed, bought some cool shit, and just relaxed for a bit! Also after this I will be trying to continue and complete Blue Birds since it's going to be a short story that will lead and tie into a bigger project I have in mind. But without further ado here's another chapter. So enjoy as always.)

You all had gotten ready and loaded up into the cars headed for the city. Phoenix was an hour away and you all drove there. It was a nice city, pretty big and open too. You could still see the desert for miles around it as well. After finding some place to park you all went and found a nice place to eat for lunch.

You: "I have to go to the restroom real quick. Sera, keep an eye on the girls okay?"

Seraphine: "I will!"

Ina: "Aunty Sera! There's a puppy outside! Can we pet it?"

Seraphine: "Sure girls, come on let's go. We'll be back okay?"

Evelynn: "Stay safe darlings."

Rell: "So what do all of you want to do for the rest of the trip?"

Ahri: "We're not sure, we don't have to go anywhere in particular. Well, we just came to watch (Y/n)."

Akali: "I still want to ride!"

Lillia: "We can definitely set that up when we get home."

Rell: "What about the rest of you?"

Kai'sa: "Well, I'm sure the girls would love to ride as well. But I think I'll be okay with just watching."

Rell: "Well suit yourselves then."

You: "Hey guys... Where are the kids...?"

You all turn to see that they weren't in their seats. You then all turned to Seraphine who was standing by the table.

All of you: "SERA?!?"

Seraphine: "I'm sorry I don't know where they went, we went to go look at a puppy and then they were gone!!!"

Seraphine started to cry and you were now on the hunt for the kids. Lux and Lillia were trying to calm Sera down. Eve and Kai'sa were calling the police. Ahri, Rell, and Garen were asking around if they've seen them. You walked to Seraphine and just hugged her.

You: "Sera, where was the last time you saw them?"

Sera: "*Sniffles* Outside, I thought they walked back in with me. They wanted to go to some playground and I was going to tell you guys I was going to take them."

You: "Okay, they couldn't have gone too far but I saw like 5 playground parks driving here. Akali come on, we'll try and find them."

Akali: "Gotcha!"

Before you left, Ahri went up to you and gave you a small bell.

Ahri: "Take this, it's a bell that only kitsune can hear. I use it when Mai likes to run in her fox form."

You: "Thank you Ahri. I promise we will find them."

You ran outside and started looking around you then saw a person with a dog and ran up to them. He was quite small, almost as small as his dog, for he was a yordle.

You: "Excuse me! Excuse me!"

???: "Yes? Can I help you?"

You: "Did you let a group of young girls pet your dog?"

???: "Were they with a blue haired girl?"

You: "Yes they were! They are my daughters. They got lost, and we were wondering if you saw where they went."