Chapter 23- A Family Talk

(A/n: I know I kinda just disappeared without any warning. Just been focused on some other things. The holidays are always kinda busy with me since I have to think about gifts for people and my birthday is literally tomorrow so that also occupies me. But I think after this chapter I will take a break for the holidays just to get that all settled with. I will write chapters during this break and try to post them in between since I do have another one of the girl's birthdays planned for this month. Also there is Christmas and New Years. So thanks everyone for the support. Hope you enjoy the chapter.)

You found yourself sitting on a chair opposite the couch where all the girls were seated.

You: "I guess I should start with saying I'm sorry for yelling at you but the way you acted in front of the girls was not acceptable by any standards. I know why you were all fighting and that makes the situation worse. I never thought it would've escalated to this."

The girls looked at each other and their gaze fell to their feet.

Ahri: "I'm sorry (Y/n)-"

You: "I know you didn't mean it but can you hear me out first please?"

Ahri: "Okay..."

You: "Thank you."

You take a minute to compose yourself for what you were about to say was not easy in the slightest.

You: "I know you all like me... And I have to admit something... I think I love you all..."

The girls were caught off guard by this and looked at you with surprise.

You: "But I'm scared... I love you all and I don't know if I can choose one of you. I love the girls so much too... But I just don't want anyone to get hurt."

You took a deep breath and just looked them all in the eye.

You: "I'm taking a huge risk asking this. But, will you give me a chance and date me?"

They just looked at you and said nothing. You sighed and stood up from the chair and scratched the back of your head.

You: "I guess not huh... It's okay, I should go check on the girls-"

You then felt a large weight tackle you to the ground.

*THUD!!!*

You opened your eyes to see Ahri and Akali above you hugging you.

Ahri: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Akali: "Of course we will!"

Ahri was just kissing your check multiple times while Akali was just hugging you. Kai'sa and Evelynn walked over and helped you up from both of them. You looked at them and waited for their response.

Evelynn: "I'm surprised that you took charge. I like that~. Consider us official."

Kai'sa: "I'm glad you could overcome your emotions. I'd be happy to be your girlfriend."

You just smiled and you felt happy. You just pulled off the craziest thing you've ever done and it paid off. But you knew that it was still an uphill battle from here. You heard the patter of footsteps as you saw Seraphine and kids walk back into the living room.

Seraphine: "We heard something fall. Are you all okay?"

You: "Yeah we are all okay. How are you girls?"

You knelt down and picked up Ina. She nodded her head. You turned back to the KDA and gave them a stern look.

You: "I think you owe them an apology."