Epilogue

(Hi, it's me again! I know I've been gone and quite for a long time. But let's catch you all up with what's been going on. I've just been focusing on school and my life just in general. I've been trying to keep up with myself and others. I turned 23 like a week ago and got my wisdom teeth pulled out earlier this week. My life has become a bit hectic and this obviously wasn't on my priority list. I just haven't been in a right place and time to do all of this and it's hard to be at times. So I do apologize for just disappearing on you out of the blue. But these things happen and I know they will continue to happen. Also I've been trying to get this out as soon as possible. So thank you all for the continued support and I hope you continue to enjoy my work. I'm not sure when the next chapter of anything will come out but hopefully it will come sooner than later. Thank you yet again, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. Stay safe and stay awesome, enjoy the Epilogue. Also this might be a long one to end off on. ) 

You were sound asleep until your alarm woke you up and went to reach for it till someone else did.

Evelynn: "I hate that alarm of yours darling."

You: "Well I need it to get to work. I start my new semester with the girls today."

You shifted out of bed while Evelynn continued to lay there. You got up and decided to get ready for the first day of your new teaching career. You took a shower and brushed your teeth. By the time you got back into Evelynn's room, she was already getting her outfit ready. You moved into the KDA mansion close to the end of summer. You said farewell to Jinx, Irelia, and Sett. But you knew you still had a home with them. Also, you had a dedicated space to yourself in the mansion, you would take turns sleeping in your girlfriend's rooms each week. This week you were with Evelynn. But sometimes the others would sneak in and have a big slumber party.

Evelynn: "I got your new work clothes waiting for you in your room darling."

You: "Thank you, Eve. I'll go get changed now."

Before you could leave her room she grabbed you and kissed you. You kissed back and just smiled at her before you left. You entered your room and saw lying on your bed a nice dress shirt and pants with a tie. You put it on and straightened yourself out in the mirror. You finished getting ready and headed downstairs to join the others for breakfast. There you saw all of KDA and the girls sitting.

Ahri: "Morning sweetheart."

Kai'sa: "Good morning love."

Akali: "Good morning sweet cheeks!"

Mini KDA: "Good morning papa!"

You smiled and greeted everyone with a good morning and a good morning kiss.

You: "You girls excited for your first day of school?"

Deanna: "Yeah! Mommy says she'll buy me a new bag if I do good!"

Leah: "Mommy said I could dance at school!"

Mai: "They have an art class!"

Ina: "I can't wait to play at school!"

You smiled seeing how excited they were. You drank your coffee and ate the food Lydia left for all of you. You then got your things together and got the girls into the car.

You: "Well we're off now! See you later!"

Akali: "Stay safe!"

Ahri: "Have fun!"

Kai'sa: "Be good now!"

Evelynn: "If anyone hurts you, I'll sue them!"

You got into the car and drove to the school. The five of you stood in front of the school. They held your hands as you lead them in. This was going to be great, you could feel it.