Chapter 7- Little Trouble Maker

(A/n: Not going to lie. I'm kinda shocked that this story has almost 5k views and 200+ votes on it! Thank you so much to all of you. I'm very glad that you all like the story so far! I hope you enjoy this chapter too!)

Things are getting a bit interesting for you now. It was interesting when you woke up this morning to a text from Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: "Hey (Y/n)! Thanks for taking care of Leah again! She's going to have to skip daycare today and stay home but you'll see her again tomorrow! Sadly that means I have to stay home and take care of her. So I won't be able to see you as well! Well anyways have a good day at work!"

You decided to text back.

You: "Again! It's no problem! Tell her I say hi and will miss her today! Thank you too!"

You put your phone up and went to get ready for another day at work. Walking into the living room this time you're greeted by Jinx on the couch playing Dark Souls. Seraphine was working on her laptop sitting on another chair.

Jinx: "Fuck! You gotta be kidding me! Stupid fucking silver archers!"

She threw the controller next to her.

You: "Hey! You break it, you buy me a new one!"

Jinx: "Sorry, just pissed at the game."

You just went into the kitchen and started to make yourself a cup of coffee.

Jinx: "So, how are your pop idol girlfriends?"

You: "You mean my friends? And just my friends? They are doing well, Kai'sa had to stay at home to take care of Leah, her daughter."

Jinx: "I could see you becoming a step-dad."

You just threw a packet of ketchup at Jinx and shook your head.

You: "I'm not going to date them. Besides, they're way out of my league! They're literally some of the most famous people on Earth. And I'm a daycare worker here in LA."

Jinx: "Don't give your hopes up yet! If there's a will there's a way."

Seraphine: "I mean you're friends with them now. So that's a step in the right direction."

You: "I guess, so but that doesn't mean it will happen."

Jinx: "You never know (Y/n)! The world works in mysterious ways!"

You just drink the rest of your coffee and get ready for work. You head to the daycare and walk in. You greet Shay, put your bag up and put on your apron. Then you head into the butterfly room and get everything ready. Like clockwork when you get done setting up the room you hear a familiar set of voices.

You: "Good morning you guys! Good morning girls!"

Ahri: "Good morning (Y/n)!"

Mai: "Good morning Mr.(Y/n)!"

Evelynn: "Good morning (Y/n)."

Deanna: "Good morning Mr.(Y/n)!"

Akali: "Morning (Y/n)!"

As Ina was about to greet you, she first ran up to you and hugged your leg.

Ina: "Morning Mr.(Y/n)! Now up! Up!"

She then looked up at you and raised her arms above her head. You chuckled and lifted her up.

Ina: "Yay! Now shoulders! Shoulders!"

Akali: "Hold on there little monkey. Don't bother (Y/n) now."

You: "It's fine! I promised her that I would do this yesterday."