Chapter 25- Strays

(A/n: I disappeared. For what reason? Lack of story progression content. Till now. As you can tell. Will it happen again. Maybe. Most likely. Ahri story. Also still no content. Progression halted. Thank you to the person who helped me progress the story. You know who you are. But do realize that if I take ideas into consideration. It does not mean I will act on them since this story is driven by me and not so much outside of that. Again this is an original work, I will see it through to my means. I also have to figure out how the rest of my year is going to go. The year has just begun my friends. And we are already half way through the first month. These things take time. But thank for all of you bearing with me and being patient. Enjoy the chapter.)

The New Year just rang in a couple of days ago and it was back to work for you and everyone else. You had just finished your coffee and were out to take care of the girls at the mansion today. The daycare was still closed since Shay's flight got snowed in. She forgot to give someone the key. As you locked your apartment and walked to your car you noticed a box with a blanket over it. You thought nothing of it and just thought one of the neighbors left it out here by accident. Until you heard.

*Bark!* *Bark!* *Bark!*

Your head shifted back towards the box. Curious you walked up close to the box and took a closer peek into the box. You could see that there was movement in the box. You took the blanket off the box and there sat four beagle puppies.

You: "Hey there little ones. Who left you out here?"

They all gather around your hand as you go to pet them and they all sniff and lick your hand.

You: "Well I can't just leave you here. What am I going to do?"

Then clicked in your head. Four puppies. Four children you were about to see.

You: "I hope Eve won't hate me for this. But why not."

You carefully picked up the box and set it in the passenger seat of your car. You made sure they were going to be alright in the car. You then got into the car and drove off. You texted them to let them know that you were on their way. Also to ask an important question.

You: "Hey are you or any of the girls allergic to dogs?"

Ahri: "No, Mai and I aren't."

Akali: "No I'm pretty alright with dogs. My family used to own one. Ina loves animals."

Kai'sa: "Me and my dad grew up with dogs and animals. So safe to say I'm fine. So is Leah."

Evelynn: "I'm indifferent. Demons don't really get allergies. Deanna should be fine."

You: "Good to know."

Ahri: "(Y/n) what are you planning?"

You: "Nothing! Can't text and drive! I'll see you in a bit!"

You put your phone back down and continued to drive. You glanced at the passenger seat to have the four pups stare at you and the new area of your car. You just smiled at them and made their way to the mansion. You pulled up and parked in the large driveway. You carefully took the box of puppies and walked to the door. You unlocked the door and made your way in. You walked your way into the living room to see KDA enjoying their breakfast with the girls.

Seraphine: "Morning bud!"

You: "Morning Sera."

Ahri: "What do you got there (Y/n)?"

You: "Ummmm... It's more something for the girls than everyone. But you all deserve to see."

Ina: "Oh more presents!"