Chapter 12- The Outing Part 2

(A/n: 20k views and over 1k votes. It only took about a week for this book to gain that much traction. Not to mention the amount of times this book has gotten to #1 and top 5 in multiple tags. Thank you everyone who had stumbled upon this book and has given it their support. Thank you again to the other authors who gave the time to view this book and enjoyed it. I know am a bit off with the upload, given reason is that I felt physically ill the past two days.  Also, I got Escape from Tarkov and damn, it truly is a depression simulator. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.)

Seraphine had grabbed her guitar and everyone stopped to listen to her. She began to sang her cover of Pop Stars

(Insert Seraphine singing Pop Stars here)

When she was done singing everyone clapped and cheered.

Ahri: "Wow! You're so good!"

Kai'sa: "I like that you translated the lyrics from Korean to English!"

Akali: "That was pretty rad!"

Evelynn: "That was quite lovely, have you thought of going professional? We could use someone like you in KDA."

Seraphine was shocked to hear her idols praise her so much. As well as the sheer shock of being offered a place in the music industry by KDA. She began to cry and you and the others went over to comfort her.

Seraphine: "This... *Sobbing* Is the best day of my life!!!"

Jinx: "You go girl! Take the offer! Be the musician you want to be!"

Sett: "Yeah! You're so great! You're going to be great!"

Irelia: "What a lovely opportunity, definitely go for it Sera."

Syndra: "How exciting! I'm so proud of you Sera!"

Sejuani: "Well done dear, I'm sure your parents would be proud."

Seraphine collected herself and got up to hug you. You hugged her back and smiled.

Seraphine: "But it wouldn't have been possible for my best friend right here."

You: "Oh come on, I can't take any of the credit. You're a very talented singer, Sera. You deserve this shot at fame and your dream."

Evelynn: "Well, what do you say Seraphine?"

Seraphine let's go of the hug and turns to Evelynn and the rest.

Seraphine: "Yes! I will join KDA!"

Everyone but Evelynn: "Yay!!!"

Evelynn: "Good, we can talk about this over lunch. Luckily Katarina, our manager will also be joining us so we can talk specifics with her."

Ina: "Lunch! Lunch!"

Leah: "I'm hungry too!"

Deanna: "Mama, I want to eat too."

Mai: "Mama, what's for lunch?"

You: "Speaking about lunch, you said you'd be taking us to K-Town?"

Evelynn: "Correct, I made reservations at a popular K-bbq place."

Syndra: "Oh! That sounds so good! I hope you have fun!"

You: "What are you talking about? You and mom are coming with us."

Syndra: "Huh?!"

Ahri: "Speaking of which, we should go soon! The reservation is at 2!"

You: "Then let's go! I can drive my mom, sis, and Seraphine. We'll just follow you."