Chapter 21- Unexpected Arrivals

(A/n: I knew it. I knew I would do something like this. Have a brilliant idea for one of the books when I try to take a break. I can't believe I've done this. I honestly should go take a break. Also if you didn't know. If this book gets 100K views, I might do a QandA. Anyways, enjoy the chapter. I'm going to go play Halo Infinite.)

You: "No... I'll take her to school... Have a good day sweetie..."

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n) is funny when he talks in his sleep."

Leah: "Shhhhh! We don't want to wake him up!"

Deanna: "What do you think he's dreaming about?"

Mai: "I can take a look."

Ina: "Do that! Do that!"

Leah: "Ina!"

Ina: "Sorry!"

Mai put her hand on your forehead and she closed her eyes. She smiled and took her hand off of your forehead.

Deanna: "What did you see?"

Mai: "I saw all of the mommies and Mr.(Y/n) was there too! We were all playing together, but we called Mr.(Y/n) papa. There were some other kids too! I don't know where they came from but we called them our brothers and sisters. Mr.(Y/n) took us to school and he stayed home with our brothers and sisters."

Leah: "I miss my papa."

Deanna: "Me too."

Ina: "Does that mean that Mr.(Y/n) will be our papa soon?"

Mai: "I don't know, maybe."

Leah: "I want Mr.(Y/n) to be my papa!"

Ina: "Me too! Me too!"

Deanna: "How do we get Mr.(Y/n) to be our papa?"

Kai'sa: "What are you girls talking about?"

Mini KDA: "Ahhhhh!"

You: "Ahhhhhhh!"

You sat up frightened awake by the girl's screams and you looked around. You saw Ina, Leah, Deanna, and Mai sitting on your bed and Kai'sa in your doorway.

You: "When did you-"

Kai'sa: "Glad to hear your voice is back."

Ina: "Good morning Mr.(Y/n)!"

Leah: "Ina! Not so loud."

Deanna: "Are you feeling better Mr.(Y/N)"

Mai: "We were worried about you!"

You: "Thank you girls. But you shouldn't be in here, you could get sick. Kai'sa are you sure about this?"

Kai'sa: "They wouldn't stop crying and shouting if they didn't see you. They've grown attached to you (Y/n)."

She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

Kai'sa: "Eve told me what she said to you. Thank you for helping her and us. Like she said, they see you as a fatherly figure."

She gave you a small peck on the lips.

Mini KDA: "Ewwwwww!"

You chuckled and so did Kai'sa. She turned back to the kids.

Kai'sa: "You'll understand when you're older."

She ruffled Leah's hair and pulled her into her lap.

Leah: "But boys are yucky!"

Ina: "Yeah, they can be mean!"

Mai: "I don't think I could kiss boys."