Rough Night

Todorkis POV
I try to thrust my hips forward but my legs wouldn't budge. I couldn't move an inch. Bakugo stared intensely into my eyes, speaking to me without opening his mouth, "you see this? It's all mine" I know that's exactly what's he's thinking. It radiates from his body that he feels great anger towards me and he's taking it out on [y/n]. Poor thing, her eyes are glued to the back of her head, her sloppy movements show she blacked out awhile ago yet her body is still reacting. Still trembling beneath him. Such a strong women being defiled like a show pig on display. You can tell she likes it too. And, shit. I'd be lying if I say I didn't aswell. In a sudden movement bakugo flips [y/n] around, shoving her back into my chest as he spread her legs once again. Her submissive actions show that she has no problem sitting on my lap as bakugo readies himself to enter her dripping pussy again. My dick aches feeling her ass caressing me. I cant take it, her hair is right beneath my nose and she smells so divine. Her skin is silky and plump, Like a freshly picked apple. Her soft moans vibrate through her back and into my chest. My skin tingles as the constant edging of my cock seems never ending. I want to feel her internal walls, I want to cum so far inside her she can feel it in her throat. Fuck, this bastard knows what this is doing to me. He slowly enters her causing her to grind on my cock all the way till his balls smack against her ass. He's all the way in, and she's making this a very obvious fact clear because my ears are completely occupied by her mindless moans. Her lips touch my ear so delicately, my whole body trembles in delight. I face her way, our faces mere inches away from one another. Her eyelids half shut, yet her mouth almost fully open. The red tint in her cheeks spread all the way to her ears. I want to kiss her. I need to kiss her. I lean forward towards her mouth but I'm interrupted by a spiked hairs mongrel. He grabs her face and pulls it towards him ever so roughly, causing the places where he put his fingers to turn almost bright red. He sticks out his tongue to signal [y/n] to suck it. And of course. She does. Sucking erupts into hardcore tongues fucking each-other. Wet mouths collide yet bakugo never strayed his eyes from me once. He's already proven again that she is not mine, but his. Only his. Yet why is his belongings ass grinding on my cock. Putting me on the brink of cumming on her beautiful reddened ass. "How about we try something different, baby?" Bakugo says after ceasing the mouth-fucking. "Kiss him". He grins, almost sinisterly. A dark haze clouds his eyes. What the fuck is this man planning. I turn my head to see [y/n]'s reaction yet she doesn't seem as reluctant as I'd imagine. But as I've seen their relationship unravel, she'd do about anything for Bakugo. Anything. The 'scene' at the cinema really showed me that. I just know he's the one telling her to go around with no panties.