Accepted?

YOUR POV
Today is the day, the day I see if I'm going to be a UA student. I got the letter today and I'm so anxious to open it. I tie up my [h/l], [h/c] and stare at the letter like I'm expecting it to open itself. After contemplating if I should go cry or open the letter, I take a deep breathe and slowly open it. I gradually read the letter. When I finish reading the letter I throw it across on the floor roughly. I let out a high pitched squeal. "I fucking did it... I FUCKING DID IT, I GOT IN!" I scream violently. I sprint at full speed next door to Katsuki's house. I knock on the door roughly, as I expect Katsuki to open the door I see a young beautiful women that looks awfully a lot like him.

"Hello dear, what can I do for you?" The women says in a deep feminine voice with a large welcoming smile on her clear and refreshing face. "Good morning, I assume your bakugo's relative or maybe sister?" I say in a confused voice. "Oh!" She laughs violently. "You're too kind, I'm my dearest katsuki's lovely mother, Call me Mitsuki, darling. And you are?" She says giggles all the way through the sentence. "I'm [ f/n ], it's nice meeting you" I say politely. "What can I do for you anyways honey?". "May I speak to him for a moment? I need him urgently." I say in a stern voice trying to hold back the excitement. "Oh I didn't know my baby katsuki had friends, and a pretty one at that! OH ARE YOU KATSUKI'S GIRLFRIEND!" She says loudly with the widest smile. "Yes?" I say confused by my own words but still with a some what confidence showing tone.

After chatting with his mum for what seemed a very long time, I finally see Katsuki leave his room and walk down the hallway, he has bed head and isn't wearing a shirt. I stare without even noticing, but oddly Katsuki still hasn't noticed me. After a couple of seconds he turns his head and looks me straight in the eyes.

BAKUGOS POV
"[f/n]!" I say like a puppy finally seeing it's owner. When did I become so soft? I guess that's just her. [f/n] stands up straight away and grabs my hands. "Katsuki... I got in!!!" She says happily. I wrap my arms around her hugging her tightly before I feel a intense presence. I look to the side of me and see my mom staring at us with an extremely creepy face. " KATSUKI HAS A GIRLFRIEND!! I thought you'd be alone forever my boy.. with that nasty attitude of yours" she says smugly.

YOUR POV
He pouts angrily at his mum. I laugh grabbing onto Katsuki. "Oh yes, your little baby boy is all grown up now!" I say with a naughty grin. Bakugo looks into my eyes with a sad but cute face as his mother laughs extremely roughly. Bakugo grabs my hand. "Oi. Me and [ f/n ] are going to hang out in my room. " he says looking at me at the whole time. I look at him confusingly. "AWW ALRIGHT KIDS! Don't be too loud! Also, wear protection and don't forget there's other people in the house!" She says loudly but with a silly grin on her face. Bakugos face and my face were completely red. Bakugo seemed he was about to pop. "Shut up you old hag!" He said with a embarrassed face, stuttering through the whole sentence. Bakugo's mum taps the back of his head with a piece of newspaper. " I'll beat your ass boy." She says with a scary smile on her face whispering into Bakugo's ear right before she went back to her room. I laugh loudly as Bakugo leads me too his room.