The Accident PT.2

BAKUGOS POV
That shower felt great after that mess out there. It was decently easy I guess. But all I know is that I need and will get in.
I could hear someone approaching me. Light footsteps. I walk towards these light foot steps until we finally meet, the room was filled with heavy thick clouds. I felt the persons hand on my chest, a female hand? What's a female doing in the boys shower room?! " Oi what are you doing in here-", i stopped my vision cleared, I see [ f/n ] completely naked feeling his chest. Holy dam she is absolutely one of the most beautiful, sexy and cutest things I have ever seen. I started to get hot and tempted with this fine meal I see. She was so... perfect. I could tell she didn't know who she was touching. I should help her find out.
I whisper in her ear. " Whatcha looking for dumbass"?

YOUR POV
my eyes widen as the voice had great familiarity.  
I look at his body with my hand still on his chest, he was naked and so was I. I could see he was well off.. It's so thick.. more as I look at his body I get more and more hot and bothered until I couldn't take it anymore. Something came over me, and I didn't want to stop it. " what's your name? I need to know so I don't feel like a bitch after we do this. I ask in a candid tone. "Katsuki Bakugo. What about you gorgeous?". " [f/n]", I grin seductively moving closer pressing my body against his.

BAKUGO POV
As her soft skin presses against mine I could feel her eyes piercing me. The skin on her tits was immaculate, it was silk-like.I can't help myself anymore.I put my hand on her hips, grazing my fingers on her skin. I put my hand on her chin. I gently put my lips on hers. It felt godly. She trembled as I slid my tongue in her mouth. It was amazing. I moved my hands to places I knew she would like. Her soft moans only made me want her more. I push her roughly against the wall making a big thud. I lift her up so her legs are wrapped around my waist. I forcefully push my self into her. Thrusting roughly, she was drippings. No. Oozing out cum. It dripped on the floor yet most laid around me. I started to kiss her wet neck and shoved my fingers inside her mouth. "Suck." I told her this to keep in her moans so no one else could hear. But they always escaped.

YOUR POV
I'm about to reach my climax but I want so much more. I'm greedy but I know I deserve it. " I-I'm c-coming!", I whispered in his ear. I could feel he was about too to. Twitching. I could feel him fill me up inside. He removed him self from me and admired me as his seed flowed out of my red pussy. I lost my virginity, and it was to someone I hardly ever met before.

BAKUGO POV
This girl makes me go crazy. I want to do this more. Not with anyone else but her. I want to learn about her. I scanned her body and licked my lips. "That was amazing". "I think so too". She says in a small voice. She is so perfect. In every way, this may be my first time but it feels like I've done it so many times with her. She seems like one of the strongest women I've ever met. I was watching her in the test and she was spectacular. Her power is rather strong, she well trained. I want to learn more.