Something New

Today is the day. The time has finally come for me to begin UA high. Day after day I was preparing my self to become the worlds greatest hero and I know UA is one step towards that future.

It's is 6 o'clock in the morning, I couldn't even bare to sleep, the excitement was overwhelming me all night. I couldn't wait another moment.

The maids have laid out my uniform ready to go, I'm sure they done this as I slept since I didn't want them home today because I wanted to have some space since the maids don't know what boundaries are.
I put on my red laced bra which was rather small for my chest, since my other ones are somewhat beyond repair... I placed on my matching red panties and I rolled up my black stockings and pulled up my skirt, buttoning up my shirt but as I did I noticed the size of my shirt was quite tighter then anticipated. I slipped on my combat boots and started to head downstairs.

I prepare a lovely egg and bacon roll with strawberry pancakes, I made a extra set for my idiotic hot head. I smile as the thought of him warmed my heart.

I pack my bag and I grab the breakfast.
I leave my house with a very short journey infront of me. I open the door with the keys katsuki's mother gave me and entered the house. I walk in and head to his room. I open the door, wow, he is sleeping... angrily? I sit on his bed and place my bag and his breakfast down. I kiss his forehead gently and stroke his cheek. I scan his body and notice something.. I large bulge under the sheets.. Katsuki whimpers your name sexily. You chuckle to your self as you remove his sheets and stare as his erection. "How splendid" you say licking your lips. You lift your leg over him as you sit at the bottom of his bed, leaning over his body. You remove his boxers and his dick flings out aggressively. You grab a hold of his erection, admiring the size and width. opening your mouth, slowly placing your soft lips upon him. You wrap your tongue, slickly around him. elevating your movement faster and tighter, gripping him. Bakugo begins to moan softly still unaware of your presence. Your body trembles as your horny self weakens of the pleasure this brings you.

BAKUGO POV
I slowly open my eyes confused as the sudden weight on my legs, and the pleasure of my dick, I was having a wet dream about [y/n], she was so confident and sexy. That's what makes me so angry about her, anything she does is always done amazingly, god I love that idiot. Maybe I just need to Wack of-
I suddenly notice [y/n] sucking me roughly. I grunt pleasurly but still shocked at the sudden surprise. "[y-y/n]! I-I'm gonna c-" I say trembling as I cum in her mouth suddenly, I hold her head closer so she gets it all, she swallows with a gasp of relief. She releases her mouth but the excess seamen drips off the corners of her mouth. "Good morning, Katsuki~" she said seductively with such a kind smile even though cum was dripping off her face. "I wanted you to be happy and well awake for the first day! So I made you breakfast but I already gave you a snack". She laughs cheekily. I wipe her down and kiss her lips gently. " good morning too you too, sexy."