Nightly Activities Pt. 1

Shoto Todoroki POV

What the fuck.. I can hear them fucking, I can hear [y/n's] wet pussy drooling as it slaps against bakugo's dick. I can hear everything. Holy shit, [Y/n's] moans are so god damn stimulating. It makes my cock so hard.. I just want to— Suddenly [Y/n] and Bakugo exit the bathroom "unsuspiciously", and sit back down next to me as if I'm supposed to act as if nothing has happened. But I can't pretend, I can't fake the fact that my dick is so fucking hard and I just want to slam it into y/n. I've never felt this animalistic lust before, but I don't think I have the power to stop myself. I need to relieve myself before they notice. I stand up and bow slightly to be polite, "Excuse me, I need to use the restroom, [y/n]" I say with a bland expression. Forcing embarrassment into my throat. I have no idea where the stupid bathroom is, I need to find the nearest room and get this over with. I scroll through the hallways trying to find an open door from the many that were locked shut. As I was about to give up a door finally budged. As I opened the door a very comforting smell left the room. This was y/n's room. How perfect. It was grand and aesthetically pleasing.. how fitting.

I unzip my pants, pulling out something that needs to be taken care of. It hurts. It hurts so bad. I need more then this. I have the impulse to fuck. So fucking bad. I'm not usually this improper but holy shit. I want this women to step on me. To kick me down and fuck me. I stroke gently, starting off slow. "Y-y-n.." I say gritting my teeth. Everything felt so hot. My hand. My cock. My whole entire body. How is she doing this. A women who isn't even mine. "[Y/n]..!" I say louder as I get into the movements. I want to taste her. Every part of her. I'll never be satisfied until I see her eyes roll right to the back of her head. Forcing my tongue deeper into her. Pulling my hair, as I tongue fuck her to oblivion. I want to fuck her until tears are running down her face. Begging me to stop, but I'll know what she really wants. "I-I.. I can't... [y/n].." heavy moans exited my mouth. "P..please...", I yell. my dick began shooting out cum, dripping all over my hand. Profusely leaking, it still continues. "Shit.."

BAKUGO POV
[y/n] asked for me to check and see if Shit for brains made it to the bathroom. So I headed up stairs angrily from so obidently following orders and heard a sudden weird noise coming from y/n's room. It's him. I can hear him mumbling through the walls. Saying something so familiar. Saying... her name.. I open the door so I can just see in. He's fucking himself. He's jacking off while he says MY women's name. That's it, I'm killing this pathetic bitc- wait a minute... let's think logically about this. I can do things that can hurt this halfwit even more. So much more.. I smirk to myself mischievously. Let's have some fun shall we, y/n?....

YOUR POV
"What's taking him so long? I tell that dumbass to do one thing-", "HUH??" Katsuki interrupts your speech. "You heard me" you stand up and walk over to him with pride. "Who you callin' a dumbass!?" Said angrily by the barking boy as he looks down at me , glaring into my eyes. "My dumbass". I put my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. He puts his hand on the back of my neck and the other on my waist, he moves his right leg between my thighs, grinding it against me. I'm struggling to kiss back, legs shaking from his simple touch. I suddenly hear footsteps from behind Katsuki, Todoroki stood staring at us. "S..sorry to interrupt.." he says timidly, looking down occasionally. I lunge Katsuki off me to catch a breath. "You d..didn't interrupt anything! It's all good Todoroki. We should get back to the movie shall we?" I say out of breath. Todoroki nods.

Katsuki leads the way and sits down first, with his legs completely spread. Then Todoroki takes the other side sitting politely trying not to touch Katsuki's leg. But as I go to sit down I feel someone suddenly grab my waist forcing me to sit.

BAKUGO POV
I grab onto y/n's hips and put her onto my lap, forcing her where she belongs. I turn her head close to my face, shoving my tongue into her mouth, saliva dripping from our joint, lubricated lips. This kiss wasn't gentle, it was violent. Our tongues entwined, fucking each other. I could feel her grinding on my leg.. if this stupid fuck face wasn't here I'd fuck this pretty, little mouth right here and now. I hold the back of her head as I switch my eyes too Todoroki. Maybe it isn't so much of a bad idea.. Todoroki stared in awe. "B..baby... stop.. todoroki is here.." y/n mumbles as I kiss the side of her neck. "If you want me to stop then why can I hear that dripping cunt from here?" I whisper. "You naughty girl."I stop kissing her but I still hold her body as my possession. I turn my head to the extra on the side.  "Hey, shithead." I say with a cocky grin. "Let's head to the bedroom for some extra fun".