The first glance

YOUR POV
I pull up my black shorts that were getting harder to get on due to my hips, I'm becoming more and more.. plump? everyday. " is that a bad thing " I say aloud without noticing. I tie a bandage around my large breast, I don't really like bras. I put on a black singlet. " I'm going to get into UA no matter what, no one is getting in my way. But maybe if I make friends I wouldn't be talking to myself in the morning huh? " I brush my [ h/c ] into a ponytail. I look down at my watch and see that it was 7am. I wanted to get there early so I can warmup. I don't know what we are doing yet, I'm sure it will be a great test. This is UA after all. I walked down the stairs as my maid greeted me. " good morning Ms. [ l/n ]. I wish the best for your submission in this school. The car awaits" she says in a calm manner. " Actually.. no thank you Beatrice, I shall walk today. I need to clear my head." I said in a responsible tone. " as you wish madam". She opens the door for me and puts her head down bowing until I left through the door. I start walking, admiring the lovely day the gods and spirits have blessed us with til I noticed a spiked  haired boy with a red angry but seductive eyes right behind you staring in a angry matter, I think I've seen him before when I looked out side my window but I bet he's never really seen me.

BAKUGOS POV
I stare at this chick from behind wondering what she is doing at this time in the morning. I scan her back profile. All I could say is that she wasn't horrible to look at. She had a sexy thing about her, whether it was the curvature or her fucking sexy ass. Her shorts shaped it perfectly. I'm not complaining at all.
She turns around, her strong [ e/c]  eyes were stabbing into my soul, it was sexy.. Her thick lips we beautifully sculptured. Her button nose was actually kinda cute. She seemed quite fit. I could see her.. pubescent achievements quite well, I'm having an urge to just put my face between those. After awhile I realised I was staring, and she was looking at me while I was. I let out a little laugh. Oh well, hot chicks are usually pricks because they know they are perfect. I don't care on what she is thinking. I'm not stupid, but I just can't stop looking.

YOUR POV
this guy is staring at me. Weirdo. " Hey, bitch! what are you looking at?" I say in a confident way. The boy stopped looking at me and seemed even more angry. " if you got a problem with me say it too my face creep." I yelled in a 'unladylike' manner. I don't like when people stare. It's impolite. That is the only reason why I'm saying these crude things. He needed a piece of my mind. But is its weird.. I'm drawn to him..