First Date

Finally today is the day I will be having my very first date with Katsuki. I missed his love and attention so much. I couldn't even sleep all night I was so excited! We haven't been able to see each other lately due to studies and training. It has been time consuming but finally we planned something offical.

I'm wearing a black turtle neck sweater, a small, black skirt... that Katsuki requested. Thigh high stockings including black leather combat boots I wear in training. And as expected he also requested me to...wear no panties.. he said that he wanted me to be ready for 'what he was going to do to me'. He never actually requested me to do this before, I'm getting butterflies thinking about what might happen.

I sat outside of the mall while heavy winds blew my way. I sat down and held my hands between my legs wriggling frantically. My face brimmed with embarrassment but I knew pleasure was hidden deep inside... I could sense the erotic expressions my face was forcing me to pull. I bit my bottom lip. Where is he?..

Katsuki POV
Finally I get to see my girl, I missed her so much.. I fucking can't wait to see her stupid face. Just thinking about her is getting me excited. I requested something for her to do for me. I wonder if she was obedient enough to listen. Shit. Where is she? "Huh, I think I see her.. there she is-" My mouth gapped open. I see her body trembling, she was practically oozing out pheromones. Her accidental slutty expressions made my heart pound. I cover my face with my hand, I felt hot. My hands started to spark. The way she sat made me get all excited but I knew I needed to contain it. But I just couldn't look away.

Your POV
I felt shy and degraded being alone like this. This is a weird feeling. I take a glance around and finally I spot Katsuki, I can see him staring. I tear up with relief and run into his arms. I press my body against his, I know he could feel the heat from my body. He has made me so perverted. "I miss you, K-Katsuki." I pull him down with a shaky breath and kiss him sweetly, but he managed to get a grip of me and plant his tongue in my mouth. I stared breathing heavily, then a loud whimper came out. Bakugo let go and took a breathe as a thin line of saliva connected by our tongues broke. "B-baby, let's go somewhere else?... please" I said still catching my breath. Katsuki stared and nodded still holding onto me. He led me to a small café, not what I was expecting but I was craving something, mmmm, bitter. Katsuki pulled out a chair and led me to sit on it gently. "What would you like, sexy?" "B-black.. Coffee! Please.." He leans forward for a gentle, soft kiss . "Good girl. I'll get right on it." Katsuki orders us our coffees for take out. When the coffee was ready he signalled me to come with him. I cling his arm between my breasts, honestly it was getting cold but he felt so hot. I needed to be in contact with him otherwise I think my body might blow up..

He walks me to a park and sits me under the large shaded oak tree, making me sit between his legs while holding me, we talk happily and laugh peacefully. I look back at him with the same accidental pleasured face.

Katsuki POV
I love her. She makes me wanna do things I've never thought of doing before. I wanna fuck her so bad right now. I wanna make her not walk for days. I wanna destroy her pussy and listen to her beg for more. But I need to wait. I'm already warming her up, I can already tell the 'plan' is working. I move my hand down her back gently, she flinches at my every touch. My hand moves to her ass. Wow. She really isn't wearing panties. What a good, good girl. I pat her head, brushing my fingers through her soft [h/c] hair. The scent of sweet, warm chocolate and the lingering smell of freshly chopped wood set on her warm skin. Even her smell was sexy. How have I managed to control myself, maybe if  we skip the movie- WAIT! FUCK. "[y/n]  get up, we might miss the movie!"

Your POV
Katsuki quickly lunges up and leans down in-front of me so I could get on his back. I place my torso on him, he lifts my legs roughly and grips tightly on my hands that laid around his neck. The movement of his running and speed was electrifying. I couldn't help but let down soft moans accidentally directly in his ear. I cling onto his shirt leaving slight scratches, biting my tongue trying not to moan.