Test

Mr Aizawa entered the room, wriggling out of his cocoon-like sleeping bag, unzipping it then exiting it immediately.  He took a deep breathe then began to speak, "I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." He said in a monotone voice. The entire class gasped in unison as the news was rather shocking to them that he was a teacher. After the fuss settled down Mr. Aizawa explained there will be a number of tests which will determine who truly deserves to be a hero. And who he considered not to be will be expelled on the spot, most of the class complained but I just laughed. As soon as I heard this I
Realised immediately that it was just something he said to make us try harder, honestly it wasn't that hard to make out? After the class finished Mr. Aizawa demanded us to go get changed into our training gear.

I slowly walk out of the class with everyone walking infront of me. Everyone was laughing and some seemed almost in tears from the pressure.Hot head was yelling at some kid that looked  awfully familiar, then he looked back and seemed to notice me staring. He immediately stop his yelling and walked over to me with a slight grin on his face. He snatched my hand and held it tight. "Makes some friends, dumbass." He said with a angry tone. "I prefer the cold solitude of loneliness, thank you, darling." I say with a happy expression, pinching his cheeks with my one available hands. He instantly looked at me with a cheeky smirk. He slides his hand up your thigh. "Your stockings look so good on you, [l/n]. But they might look better off, just like everything else on your body." He slides his hand higher. I turn my head away not stopping him. "You dumbass.." you hesitantly murmur. "Do you want more..?" He says in a deep seductive tone. I nod gently still not looking at him. He grapples onto me pushing my body into the storage closet. Katsuki lifts me up so  my legs wrap around his waist, he holds the back of my neck as he slides his tongue in my mouth, he roughly moves his mouth against mine making our tongues intwine. He lifts my shirt up, unraveling my bra. He softly fondles my breasts, still not releasing his mouth from mine. I begin to over heat, my whole body became hot and I couldn't handle it. I pull away from him. "N-not here, Katsuki.." I huff with an accidental erotic expression. He looks at me angrily then stroked my cheek softly. "You're hot, [f/n].. We better get going. I don't want you to suffer for me, baby.." he delicately places me down and holds my hand as we walk out. Bakugo releases my hand as he walks into the boys locker room kissing my cheek before he leaves.

I go into the girls locker room and get greeted with a huge hug from a pink haired and skinned girl. She squeals loudly with a large smile. "Hey, Whats up [f/n], I'm Mina! Let's be awesome friends, k?" She says in a enthusiastic tone. Then a whole group of girls surrounds me and begins to chatter and laugh as they insisted  on being friends with one another. I thought it was quite peculiar these women were so friendly but I took the opportunity and opened up.

After getting dressed I exited the locker room with my training uniform and a group of girls beside me. We all went onto the court yard in a herd and waited on the teachers instructions. As we waited  Bakugo slipped next to me with his arm around my shoulder, and his body pressing against my sides as his hand slowly drifted to holding my ass. "You looks so beautiful, [f/n]." He said quietly. I slightly went red as bakugo clung to me. "Alright, 1-A. Your first exam will be a simple ball toss, to test the real strength of your powers." He explained thoroughly then after he started calling people up.

One girl had the score of infinite metres, which was Ochako, The gravity controlling girl. Then a few others went, then finally bakugo. As he threw the ball a blast of air gushed against everyone who was in a closer range to him. His throw was extremely impressive which landed him a high amount of metres. After everyone had there go it was finally my turn. I walked up to the lines and held the ball stiffly as I took a deep breath. Then I began to summon a warrior of strength. As the power rushed through your body, I felt myself strengthen rapidly. You leaned back as you held the ball behind you. You threw the ball with great precision. 168574 metres. The class was shocked as they began to chatter between one another. I walked away from the lines back to the place were I was to begin with.    Then most of the class came surrounding you with positive comment. "The was amazing, how did you do that!?" Midoriya spoke. "Yeah! You were so cool, I almost shed a tear!" Denki yelled. "You looked so sexy doing it.." mineta drooled. The class cringed at mineta then continued to compliment you. "It's hardwork and the love from my beautiful boy, Bakugo Katsuki that got me this strong!!" I explained with a large sarcastic smile, staring at bakugo. Bakugo turned to see all eyes on him. He began to steam up as he began to yell like a child. "YOU DUMBASS, SHUT UP AND STOP LOOKING AT ME UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR ASS BEAT IN!" The whole class quickly turned away as him screaming gave them quite a scare then looked at me and laughed.

as the day went by the tests finally came to an end as I became overall one of the most highest achieved in the class, yet the lowest was the kind boy midoriya because for some reason the teacher forbid him from using his quirk? I was confused but didn't question it. After the teacher explained how no one was gonna actually get expelled which only a few knew that. It was quite funny on my behalf.

Katsuki and myself began to walk back inside to get dressed, we held hands as we walked, I continued to tease him about earlier. "My little baby Ka-tsu-ki!" I laugh loudly. Bakugo pouts with an embarrassed aura. "Aw, babyy! I love you.. Master!.." I say playfully. Bakugo laughs at you as your attempt of  seduction. Bakugo leans down and whispers into your ear, "How about I fuck you until your legs stop working?" You instantly stopped talking as your face becomes completely tinted with pink. Bakugo laughs violently like his mother. "You, bitch.." you say silently. "What did you say?!" "HOW DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" You say laughing through the whole sentence. "That's right, you're a little Bitch boy-" bakugo grabs you by the waist pulling you close to him then throwing you into the boys locker room, quickly entering a shower stall which held a small shower chair. There were still many boys in the locker rooms. Yet none saw you or bakugo enter. I turn frantically to Bakugo but before you could complain to him he pulled off my shirt revealing the laced bra. Right after my skirt. But you didn't move at all, you just let him do it. All I was wearing was my under garments. I stood still, frozen of embarrassment. Bakugo stares at me licking his tender lips. He whispers smoothly, "you are gonna suffer the consequences, [f/n] [l/n]." He slides off his clothes and moves closer to you, cornering you.   He moves the chair behind him after turning the shower onto scorching hot. He sat down on the chair, forcing you to sit on his leg. "What does my girl want, for Christmas?" He spoke quietly in my ear as he slipped his hands into my garments, then shoving his fingers inside me, pumping slowly. My moans can't contain themselves as I moan freely then I consider the fact that the locker room is still loaded with people. "Bro, what was that?" Kirishima knocks on the stall door. "Bro, are you okay? Who's this." Kirishima says confusingly. "Fuck off." Bakugo begins to pump you faster with his fingers, moans still slowly escaped. "B-bakugo? Is there another person in there?" "What are you talking about, weird hair!?" Bakugo lifts you up before you cum and slams you against the stall door which creates a big thud. He thrusted his large member in you without hesitation. It took all your being not to make any noise. But bakugo seemed to enjoy the effort you were putting in. "Alright bro I better get going so... be careful?" Bakugo didn't respond but completely ignored Kirishima.

BAKUGO POV
She is getting what she wanted all along. Ha. She's trying so hard to stay quiet she doesn't even understand how erotic and sexy she looks right now, every pump makes her body tremble more and more and I can't get enough. Even it's hard for me to not make much noise but that's the fun of it, isn't it. I smack her ass, she begins to get tighter and tighter within each slap. I'm sure weird hair is confused, but just because another person was here makes her feel even more pleasured since I figured that out earlier at the classroom. She's so fucking sexy right now, I hold onto her waist as she legs seem to tremble. I can tell she is about to cum.. haha how pitiful. She embarrassed me earlier so it's my time to make her feel pissed.

I pull out from her then I sit down on the chair. "How about you finish the job, hmmm? Dar-linggg.." I smirk at her as she seemed unsatisfied. She turns her head to me with a sad grin. "I need you so bad, right now Katsuki.." she spoke softly with a deep tone. She gently moves her body onto my lap, slipping it into her, her back arched in the pleasure. "Your turn to do the work, baby girl, make this worth my time."