Bliss

YOUR POV
Bakugo takes you to him room. As you Enter you look around and notice how oddly clean it is. You chuckle slightly. "I wasn't expecting this honestly." You say still looking around. You swiftly bend over to see what's under his bed to find some naughty things. "H-hey! What do you think your doing [Y/n]!" He says angrily nervous. You whip out a magazine and start flicking through the pages. You lie down on his bed, crossing your legs. "So this is what you are into.. Master?" You say with a chuckle. "If you told me you were into this I would have satisfied your fantasy's..." you say delicately hiding your red face with the magazine. Bakugo snatched the magazine out of your hands instantly with embarrassed face. "Shut up..". You emphasise Bakugo to sit on the bed with you. When he sits you instantly get off the bed and sit in front of him, on your knees. "M-master.. I did some bad things.. p-please punish me!" You say trying your best not to laugh. Bakugo has a wide-eyed expression. You notice he is actually enjoying it. You grab onto his knee and slowly moves up. You rub him gently as you lick your lips.

BAKUGO POV
FUCK. How does she do this to me. I want to grab her and just fuck her. I want her to call me Master... Let me punish her.. Why did you have to see that.  I grab her and roughly push her up against the wall. A loud thud echos, but I could see she likes the pain by her erotic facial expression. I push her arms together and hold them there so she wouldn't be able to move. I shove my lips together with hers, forcefully putting my tongue  in her mouth. Hers intwined with mine. This kiss was wet with a sting.

YOUR POV
His sudden change of mood was unexpected, I was just trying to mess with him.. when he slammed me against the wall it hurt but it felt so good.. my nipples are throbbing, I'm so wet already.. this is what he does to me.. His lips are so soft yet he uses them so harshly, he releases from the kiss, our mouths wet. His breathe was hot on my face. "Beg for it." he speaks harshly and coldly. I suddenly felt hot. I breathe heavily and moan sexually. I squirm wanting more of him. He owns me. "M-master! Please don't stop.. I-I want more.. ".

BAKUGO POV
I caress her lips with my finger. She looks so amazing right now. No man could resist. Her tender body moves around in excitement at the slightest touch. Her thick lips quiver at every word. She likes it rough.. I rip her shirt, exposing her breasts. I message one delicately, ensuring her satisfaction. I unbutton her pants and push them down. No underwear? I smirk. I release her arms and sit on the bed. "Undress me." She Slowly moves in front of me, sitting on her knees. I lay back.

YOUR POV
When I remove his pants, his bulging erection practically bounced out of his pants. I squeeze my hand between my legs. I drip on the floor. My face is completely red. I must look so naughty.. as I thought Bakugo sits up and glares at me, scanning my whole body.

BAKUGO POV
I can see how wet she is. Her adorable face gives off so much sexual tension. I grab her head and force my dick in her mouth. Soon she started to suck on her own. Her soft and smooth tongue made magical sensations. She bobs her head practically gagging. The spit and pre-cum from my cock is all around her mouth.       I start to twitch. I grab onto her head and push it harder towards my dick Almost choking her. I cum in her mouth, the seamen leaks from the corners. I pull out from her mouth and let out a gasp of relief. I lay back breathing heavily. Suddenly the room goes quiet. "[Y/N]-" just before you finish [y/n] pounces on you. The angry look in her eyes was extremely sexy. My cum was all on her tits, it must of leaked. How cute.

YOUR POV
I grab his dick and squeeze it. As he yells you quickly slide on. You moan aggressively and so does he. You sit there for a while waiting until your vagina fully processed him. But before you were ready he started to move quickly, thrusting and pumping into you."trying to act tough? You did tell me to punish you didn't you?!" He says as he slaps your ass. You moan sexily. He flips over so he is on top. Soon after you both fall off the bed but that didn't stop you. You were against the wall, on the floor, your legs were over his shoulders and he sat between you, still pumping swiftly. You continue to let out loud and sexy moans. "C-cumming.." you say gently as the vibration of his movements affected the way you spoke. Before you could say anything else he came into you. The warmth of him filled you up. You both lay in the floor, exhausted noises came from both of you. You moved to lay on top of his chest, he puts his hand around you.  You both sleep peacefully.