Forgotten.

BAKUGO POV

I turn to look at [f/n], and look back at the photo. I stare angrily in confusion. I would of remembered her.. I really would of. You can't forget someone like her. I look through more of the photos to see if there are more of me and her, before I almost finished looking through, I saw a little boy who looked almost exactly like [f/n]. Under the picture it says 'The last picture of Sin.' Watermarks we're sunk into the picture as if someone cried just looking at it. I rub my neck cautiously thinking if I should bring 'Sin' into a conversation with [f/n]. I chose to not bring up a bad memory, I don't want to see [f/n] sad about which I am assuming is her brother? I put the picture back at the bottom of the box and focused my mind on the other picture of me and [f/n]. I turn my body to [f/n]. "Hey, [f/n]. Have we ever met before?" I yelled. "Not that I remember, why you ask?". I shake my head slowly. "Come here".

YOUR POV

I climb over the boxes and over to Bakugo. I can see he is holding a small picture and realise it's my mother's old photo box she kept of me. But the photo he is holding isn't of just me, it's him and I. I stare for a moment taking in the weird surprise. This kinda scares me. What happened to my memory.. I always had a great memory. I don't just go and forget stuff all of the sudden. I lower my head. "That funny, I'd think I would remember someone like you..". I say to Bakugo in a shaky voice. He grabs my hand gently. "[f/n]". "Yes Katsuki?". "Let's figure this out together".

BAKUGO POV
I love her saying my name. I lift her head." I know this is weird and all but, I'm sure there's a explanation to it all." I pull her onto my chest, hugging her softly. I then lift her up princess style and start using my quirk to get back to the house more efficiently. Before I go I quickly take the box of photos.

YOUR POV
Bakugo lifting me up like this makes me feel happy inside, I snuggle myself closer to him so I can here his heartbeat. After we arrive at the house he puts me down gently. "It's getting late [f/n], I better get back to my house". He looks at me angrily, I know he's not angry, it's just his face, but I still don't want him to leave me.. "No." I say sternly. "No?". "Yeah, no! Your not leaving because I still owe you... a little gift, and I don't want you to leave me..." I say the last part softly but nervously. Bakugo laughs happily as he grabs my arms and holds me tight. "I'll never leave you". He leans towards me gently placing a kiss on my lips.  "Where shall you present my 'gift'?" He says with a large grin on his face.