When you tell your husband about the call

Taehyung noticed Y/n getting tensed
He asked her 'Whose call was it? ' worried tone
'No it wasn't something serious it was just my mom she called me to tell that they are visiting us tomorrow' she said with small smile which seemed to be forced he spoke 'Well Eomma also called today and she told me that they would come tomorrow for the lunch and would stay'
He apologized for not telling her earlier she spoke 'It doesn't matter after all they are your parents why would you tell them not to come.' She said and left for the kitchen to do the preparation for the lunch and all the things. Time skip
She came back to room getting tired and saw that Taehyung was already asleep she smiled see him sleeping peacefully. She spoke slowly 'Good night Tae you must be tired taking care of me for the whole day' but Taehyung was not sleeping rather he opened his eyes and spoke 'Why would I be tired after all I just made breakfast it was you worked so much when you were not well... ' she turned and smiled to hear his answer he pulled he closer and told her to sleep😊 and kissed her cheek. Y/n blushed and slept.
Next day
It was 12 and Taehyung parents can arrive anytime she did all the preparation for the food and all the things when Taehyung spoke 'You still skipped your medicine have them and don't overwork yourself'
Y/n couldn't oppose him since he was correct so she had an apple and took the medicine. She heard the door bell she greeted her in-laws with a smile and hugged her mother in law.
They were having talks when y/n came to the kitchen for some snacks since Taehyung was talking to his father about their business so Taehyung mother went to Y/n to have some conversation as they were living in different houses so they don't know much about themselves.She asked her normal question only not to make her feel embarrassed and they both got to know about each other as well.
Time skip
They all had lunch and were having chit chat when the door bell rings. Y/n gulped hard knowing who they would be. The door opens with her parents who were smiling Y/n also forced a fake smile to ensure everything is fine. She welcomed her parents and hugged her father as she met him after a long time suddenly her mother spoke 'Didn't you missed me ' with an evil smirk she forced a smile and hugged her also. They came inside and Y/n sit near her father after sometimes when she went to make the coffee she was filling dizzy due to stress and tension and she was feeling weak as well she immediately had some salted snacks when her mother came in the kitchen she pick mean makes in those Y/n could do nothing but just cry silently and she again started praising her Elle (Y/n's sister).
Y/n felt hurt soon the coffee was ready and her mother left the kitchen as well when she was arranging the things she accidentally poured the hot coffee on her hand and she hissed in pain and soon a year left her eye she stayed silent and went to take some ice for her hand after a while she went to serve the coffee while serving the coffee again she felt dizzy and she had headache but this time she poured the coffee on her mother accidentally. She screamed so loud saying  'What the hell did you did are you blind or what you spoiled such an expensive dress of mine. ' anger was visible enough in her voice . Y/n got startled and unknowingly her tears formed in her eyes Taehyung noticed you and came near you console you but when he touched you his eyes popped out seeing that you were having such high fever. But your mother who was Angry came and......