Suddenly the things changed

Suddenly you saw a car approaching near yours in order to save yourself you turn your car towards the tree where much people weren't there. And bang....  Everything blank out.
Time skip
You woke up with severe headache and you four yourself in hospital. You saw your mother in law with a worried expression you called her 'Eomma' with a fainting voice she looked towards you and hugged you immediately you felt that how worried she would been you asked her about Tae she said 'Don't worry he is not skipping his meeting he will come once he gets free' you hummed then doctor came with Jennie and said 'nice to meet you again Y/n hmm.. Anything specific you are feeling uneasy about ' you spoke 'my headache I can't bear it ' he laughed at your expression and said 'You need to have proper meals now and no skipping meals take medicines on time and I put the painkillers as well so it will be fine once you have them' you smiled.
But Jennie wasn't feeling well about the way doctor was talking to you, you asked 'Dr. Jin can I go home now' he said 'for now you can and if you don't feel well you can come or contact me' Jin made his exit and you were busy convincing your eomma to take you back home . Jennie made her way to inquire about you from the staff and doctor.
She met Dr. Jin and asked him 'Doctor you know Kim Y/n you said you met her in the morning is everything okay' (she said in concerned tone) Dr Jin thought she was a well wisher and since she came as her family he thought to tell her about your health conditions.
Time skip
You came back home and you took your medicines as instructed by your eomma, now you were bored . You completely forgot about your oppa and Ron. Now you were sleepy and you dozed keeping your head on headboard.
Tae came and asked about you 'How is y/n now, mom did she took her medicines? '
Jennie was lost in her thoughts and tae asked her about the same. She just spoke 'It's nothing much' and forced a smile.
Then Tae spoke 'Mom I have called Y/n's oppa, I believe he is none other than Troy. Well let's see who it is mom can you prepare some food for them and he has a kid Ron who is just 4-5 yrs make something for him as will
Tae walked towards your room to freshen up but when he entered he saw you sleeping but your head was on headboard. He went near you and made you sleep in a comfortable position. And gave a peck on your forehead and went to freshen up.
You were sleeping peacefully when you heard some noises from the bathroom you opened your eyes and blinked a few times to get a nice view, and you saw time you frowned as Tae had a meeting and at this hour who will be there. You waited and the door opened revealing Tae
'You asked him, Tae what are you doing here and how was your meeting? '
To this Tae replied 'Hmm.. Which question of yours should I answer first hmm.. Let's answer your second question the meeting was upto the mark but I just couldn't concentrate much. Never mind it was superb the proposal is accepted. And I came early because of me, my wife got into an accident so I need to take care of her'
You were going to reply but he was fast enough to speak and said 'Well I have invited your oppa and Ron here so tell me what is something specific of want us to make'
You were lost in your dream land that how can  someone be so nice and humble. You never expected to meet nice people again in your life.
You were thinking all this when Tae snapped you out from your dream land and said 'Hmm is there anything, do you want any help? '
He is literally very caring you said 'Yes I want, I want water can you please pass me the jug'
Meanwhile
Jennie was seeing all this and was boiling in anger as she thought you were just using her brother but it was not true.
Suddenly the bell rings and you got excited to meet your oppa and Ron. Your eomma opened the door and smiled widely while your oppa was so happy to see your Eomma
Your eomma said ' Troy finally you came '
Well let's give a short flashback about your Oppa's life as well
Troy, Mina (Troy's wife) and Tae were friends since kindergarten , their parents knew each other well. But when Troy told about his and Mina's relationship thier parents disagreed and Troy and Mina ended up getting married against their parents will. But in all this Tar and his parents were misunderstood so they never got to talk since they taught that Tae couldn't convince Troy. But it wasn't the case infact when all this happened Troy went out for studying purpose. But after Mina's death Troy's parents realised what they lost so they accepted Troy and Ron they were still guilty towards Mina. And for Mina's parents they went into shock but Troy helped them and they even accepted Ron and Troy they just don't want to lose their daughter's last memory.
Flashback ends
Here Y/n and Tae are waiting but when it was all awhile and Y/n was not listening to Tae. He decided to take her downstairs. When they reached downstairs Y/n was shocked to see😱😱😱😱