When they misunderstood Jennie

As soon as Jungkook took Ron with him for treating him banana milk. Jennie said
'Oppa I am sorry I never knew you went through all this. And trust me I will help you and y/n also to get back but please if you tell me everything then only i will be able to help you'
Tae frowned listening this as he was astonished that still Jennie felt that Troy and   y/n  were in a relationship. He was so angry that he raised his voice and asked her
'What the hell Kim Jennie how can you stoop so low in order to provide yourself correct at least now accept that y/n is not like others. For God sake just leave her and don't accuse her anymore. '
Troy spoke because he knew how much Jennie was concerned for Tae so he said
'Don't worry Tae give her some time. But Jennie keep this in mind that if you are concerned for Tae, even I am concerned for my sister. Now you may leave I have something to talk about with Tae'
Jennie left getting annoyed but she got an idea for getting to know y/n more but she was still confused because first of all they came on wrong conclusion and secondly as far as she have heard about y/n's family from her mother she didn't get nice vibes.
Meanwhile here Troy was talking with Tae
'Tae I have to go back to settle down some work and.... '
He paused hearing Ron crying the thing he was afraid of came true. He didn't wanted Ron to know about his return in this way. He went towards Ron and spoke 'What happened baby why are crying.
Ron replied 'Appa please don't leave me, eomma has also left me if you will also leave me I will be bullied more than last time. Please dad'
Troy's heart clenched hearing word BULLIED from his son. He thought he failed as a father to protect his son. He wanted to breakdown but he didn't since he need to get strong for his son.
He said ' hey Ronnie don't cry. Everything would be alright and moreover that I am going for only 15 days maximum I will try to come early baby. Please don't cry. '
After some time Ron stopped crying he asked Troy
'Appa you have to make some promise, only then I will let you go'
Troy nodded and said 'Okay'
Ron said ' Appa first you will come before my and mommy's birthday, second once you will come back then you will take me to eomma's grave'
Troy's eye soften listening to this, all he thought he could just nod and he thought he would tell you to take him. Since he know he won't be able to stop himself from crying.
'And third you will drop me to school everyday then only everyone will stop bullying me'
He assured him by saying 'okay'
Time skip
Now Jennie was feeling bad since whatever she said was not in that way, the way they interpret. Now she thought to impress you. She wanted to know about your likes and dislikes but since she can't ask from anyone. She tried to search about your family . She got your sister and mother's contact and she contacted them.
(Disclaimer: Jennie didn't know much about y/n family, so she thought her mother and sister would know every small thing about her.)
Jennie called them and enquired about her likes and dislike, but to her bad luck they told the things wrong only.
Time skip
Troy and Ron left after meeting yn. Jennie has prepared the meal for her and....