When you got to know about past.......

Y/n was shocked to Troy talking with your eomma and Jungkook.
When you looked at Tae, he was normal like he knew about all this. When you both went, you asked your oppa 'Oppa do you know my in laws? '
He smiled and said 'yes angel I know them'
You were a bit confused that how your oppa knew, since you met him it was only you and Mina. Things were going on in your mind so you were about to ask your oppa. But he put up a question before that
'How are you angel? And how did you ended up like this? Is it paining? Did you take your medicine? '
Now before he could put any more you stopped him and went near Ron, he hugged tightly as he feared that you will also leave him like your unnie. Then you spoke
'Oppa I am fine and don't worry now I have my family who will take care of me so don't worry' you gave your oppa an assuring smile. With that your Eomma said 'Y/n~ahhh take Ron and go to your room. '
You obeyed your eomma and took Ron to your room. There you both chatted for long and you showed him some pics from his birth time and his pics with your unnie as well. You have made a lot of albums since you met your unnie and oppa ( as both of them were your God father and God mother to you). You made those albums to cherish those moments, since you had your life like a roller coaster, so as not to leave hope.
Then out of curiosity Ron asked 'Should I call you Mommy? '
You said 'You can call me anything my cute little baby😍😍😍'
He again asked you 'Mommy then tell me why there are many pictures of ours and yours after you grow up, where are your childhood pictures? '
You stayed silent😶😶 for awhile.
Flashback
Your step mom said 'You bitch you were protecting these trash things. Let me burn them once and for all'
You were crying badly since you had some pictures from your child hood till then😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Remembering those days automatically tears began to fill in your eyes.
Flashback ends
When Ron saw you he shaked you to escape the past memories. He felt that he did a mistake asking you the question. He started diverting you and he made you  sleep 😴😴😴😴 . When he came out of the room he saw Jennie he noticed that she was thinking about something. He asked 'Aunty can I call you Angel😊😊😊😊' she frowned a bit but then she said yes to him..........