Past still haunts....

Yn took care of Jennie like a baby. And Ron also woke up he helped Yn to take care of Jennie. They were looking so adorable. Now it was dinner time and Yn was cooking with Eomma. The day was about to get over everything went well but still Yn somewhere felt something wierd.

Time skip

Everyone had dinner and Eomma was taking the dinner for Jennie. You were cleaning the kitchen Ron was playing with Jungkook and Tae was discussing with Appa about the work. You noticed that eomma was looking pale and tired, so you thought to approach her but before that she was about to stagger but you helped her.
You gave her water she was looking so tired, dad and tae noticed the movements and came with dad. You told dad and tae about everything. Dad and tae took mom to her room and made her sleep. You took the food plate to Jennie's room.

Jennie room

Here Jennie was throwing tantrums to eat the food and you were trying your best to make her eat food so that she could eat medicine. Then Tae came in the room and got to know that Jennie was showing tantrums, so he helped Yn to take medicines .
Tae left the room and Yn made Jennie sleep .

Yn went to kitchen and did the dishes Ron came to her and said

' Let's sleep momma I am sleepy 😴😴'
Yn did the work and took Ronnie in her arms and went to room she made Ronnie asleep  and didn't knew when she fell asleep laying beside him.
Tae came inside btw he was there in balcony, he was talking about the upcoming meeting which was there after 2 weeks. He layed beside Ron and covered both of them with blanket and was admiring Yn (😏someone is falling for his wife) and he also didn't realised when he slept.

Time skip at 2 am

Ron was mumbling sometimes and was moving a lot you woke up with the movements and when Tae changed his side he also woke  up feeling the movements (well both of them are light sleeper that's why they woke up).

Yn said
' Ronnie baby what happened.. '

Ronnie was crying, he was terrified
So both them were saying calming things to wake him up and when he woke up
He burst out crying, yn was consoling him and asking him the reason.

Meanwhile Tae called Troy to ask if Ron needs anything.
Tae sighed after having short conversation and was listening to Ron

' Momma, I saw a bad dream I saw some bad people were hitting eomma and while saving me she got hit by car🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭'

The things described by Ron made Yn emotional she very well knew that Mina got into an accident and died due to excess blood loss.
She had flashbacks of past she engulfed Ron into a tight hug they both were crying and sobbing. Tae also joined the hugged and started whispering nice words to calm both of them . Those words worked on Ron and he slept while sobbing only but Yn couldn't divert from those thoughts she wanted to cry, but she couldn't cry back then because after Mina's death Troy got depressed and Ron required a lot of care so you didn't cry but now you were too weak to control your tears 😢😢.
Tae came with water and gave it to you but you refused it.
Tae asked you
' Yn~ah if you want to cry then cry don't hold back tears you won't be able to handle the situation later'

And that's it you cried so hard that you were chocking on your own tears Tae got worried seeing your condition then you started telling him the way things happened back then.

Flashback

Mina went for grocery shopping, Yn was at home taking care of Ronnie and Troy was at work. While crossing the road a drunk driver didn't see the sign and hit Mina and ran. When you got the call about accident you rushed with Ron and Troy was already there all shattered. After some time when Mina and Troy's parents got to know about the accident they came back to consol Troy.
After 3 to 4 weeks Troy went abroad to settle.

Flashback ends

Your whole life became mess, you felt failed that neither you could save Mina nor you could help Troy...

Tae took you and laid you in bed but you are not ready to sleep tears were streaming continually he comforted you made you sleep, but he himself couldn't sleep. He was feeling guilty for not being there for you, Troy or Mina. He couldn't sleep enough the whole night.

Time skip

It's morning 7:30 and you woke just now Ron was still sleeping, he was clenching to your night wear T-shirt. You get up from bed carefully, not to disturb Ronnie's sleep.

You went to get freshen up but you didn't saw Tae since you woke. You went downstairs and greeted everyone. The fact was Tae told everyone about the night's incident.

You didn't knew how to react because since childhood you distanced yourself from almost every one so your world was just your dad, Troy, Lana and Mina before marriage but after marriage.

But after marriage you never talk to anyone much, as soon as you felt comfortable again something or other that never let you open.

You tried to be act normal and tried to do the chores the way you do normally.

But Eomma asked you

' Yn~ah don't hide your pain, let your pain out ' 

You knew everything at this moment and you yourself don't know what to do be angry from Tae or thank him that he made things easy for you.

You want to let your pain out but you managed to be strong to hold back your tears😢.

You said ' It's alright Eomma don't worry about anything and about Ronnie I will manage when you all are there for him (you passed a smile😊)

Eomma wanted to help you out but seeing your behaviour she thought to give you some space and time to think about everything.