Upcoming surprise🎉🎉........

Now you had done your lunch and fed Ron with your own hands as well

Tae is having an important meeting so you told him to attend the meeting.

As your birthday is coming near you are getting anxious, you tried to ignore the thoughts and went down stairs after tucking Ron in bed.

You came and started helping eomma in making dinner. You both chatted and you also told eomma indirectly that you don't need anything for birthday neither any party not gifts.

Time skip

It's now dinner time and everyone came home everyone was at dinning table and were chatting and having dinner suddenly when Jungkook spoke

' Unnie......your's and Ron's birthday is coming what are you looking ahead as a gift 🤗🤗🤗'

You didn't know how to answer the question you just wanna avoid this topic as much as you can then Ron spoke

' Kookie I want a gun you know I am good at shooting showing his 😊'

' Hey buddy I will give you the best gift don't worry but i want to ask noona since I don't know what to give '

You spoke finally

' Kook I don't need anything, I don't celebrate my birthday nor I take gifts so let it be the same way '

Then eomma signalled Jungkook to end the discussion but then Jennie spoke

' Unnie did you talk with Troy oppa? '

' No, but he messaged me that maybe it can take a day Or two to finish the work '

Ron got sad listening to this but you cheered him up by saying

' Don't worry Ron if your appa doesn't come on your birthday then both of us will give him punishment okay '

Listening to this he giggled and spoke

' Okay mommy we will punish appa '

Time skip

You all finished your dinner and you were cleaning the kitchen but then Jennie came and asked you about the opinion regarding gift for Ron, you told her about his likes so that she can get a gift.

' Jennie can you do me favor tomorrow I will be going to get the things for party since I haven't came into contact with oppa so, I am thinking that we should atleast plan a party at home only and try to cheer him up what do you say '

' Okay unnie don't worry I will be there to take care of him and on his birthday what I think one of us will take him along to workplace what say then you will be able to decorate the house as well what say '

' Thank you Jennie for all this help '

With that you hugged her

Next day

Morning time

You were helping Ron to get ready for his school and and Tae was preparing his bagpack (Isn't it a beautiful and cute family )

You all went down stairs you started laying the plates and mom brought the breakfast. You started feeding Ron and brought his lunch box. You and Tae went to drop him school

Meanwhile at home

' Mom what do you say how should we surprise noona? '

' Idk kook, the thing is she herself told me not to do any preparations or anything for her. I think we should ask Mr. Lee for this maybe he could help. Hmm call him today only since we have to start preparations as well '