When you come near your death bed

The food Jennie made were the things that can act as her death. Since yn got allergic to nuts and fish but Jennie who really didn't had any idea made Fish curry, bibibimpak and many more dishes.

Time skipIt's dinner time and Jennie wanted to start a new friendship with yn

Time skip
It's dinner time and Jennie wanted to start a new friendship with yn. So she told yn that
' Hey yn i know I have made a lot of mistakes but please i want to become friends with you , please accept my apology. See I have made all this food myself only. Please forgive me '
Yn being a bit surprised, she nodded accepting the apology as she was afraid if she won't accept Jennie might hurt her.
When yn saw the food she gulped thinking about the consequences. But she was helpless and she ate small portions from the dishes.
Then your eomma helped you and took you to your room. As soon as you went you started searching your medicine box to find the anti allergic medicine. You find the medicine, but without checking the date you ate it. But unfortunately it was expired.
Time skip
It was 3am Tae woke up sensing some movements near him
When he saw you shivering badly he got tensed and sat back hurriedly. He touched your forehead and his eyes came out . You were burning hot.
He took you immediately to the hospital. You got admitted in the ICU. Tae texted his Appa about your health, since he couldn't tell them and was worried to call them at that time.
So a known figure approached him. It was none other than your dad (yn father)
He said
'Tae what are you doing son here at this time'
Tae looked up and saw your father who had a concerned expression on his face.
He hugged your father cause he wanted some strength he wanted to cry his heart out the way you were shivering was flashing in his mind. He told you father about the incident.
Meanwhile at home
Jennie woke up early to help you but when she went to your room she was panicked seeing that no one was there but also there were many quilts. She went to her parents room to inquire
When your father in law read the message. They all were tensed and without wasting much time they reached the hospital to see Tae in miserable state and your father sitting beside praying for your well being.
They approached Tae and got to know what doctor told them
Flashback
'Did she had any allergies or by chance she ate anything? '
Your father responded ' Yes she have allergy with fish and nuts, what happened ? Is my daughter alright.. '
'No I think she had eaten fish and before the allergic reaction could take place she took the medicine as well but '
The doctor was cut by Tae
'If she had taken the medicine then why was she shivering and is having fever'
'Well Mr Kim she took the expired medicine that is the reason her body is not responding properly to the medicine we fear if her body doesn't respond properly before 12 hrs it might cost her life '
Hearing this both Tae and your father broke down and were a crying mess
Flashback ends
Mom and dad (Tae parents) looked towards Jennie and asked
'You must be knowing about her allergic reaction then only you make those dishes isn't it'
Jennie was left astonished that her own mother was doubting her she said
' No mom trust me I wanted to make food for yn that was the reason I asked her mother to help me and tell me about her favorite dishes she told me that yn loved fish'
Hearing this your father looked towards yn and asked ' Did you called her mother '
Jennie nodded
He fall on his knees knowing that he did biggest mistake getting married to his second wife. He told Jennie ' Don't worry I know you have not done it purposely but if you want to ask anything then you can ask me cause she don't have her mother'
Tae father frowned listening to this ans asked you father ' Lee what are you saying Mrs. Lee is still alive '
Your father replied ' She isn't yn's biological mother yn is my child from my first wife'
Hearing this Tae father got angry that how can your father lie to him. He wanted to ask questions but Mrs. Kim stopped him.
You father said ' Don't misunderstand my daughter she never knew about all this my mom told me to get married again cause when yn mother she was just 2 yrs and she still needed mother's love. I got remarried but what did my yn got only hate and nothing else. She never knew that her mother isn't her real mother. I wanted to get her married because you know if I hadn't came with yn's proposal then you know she might have sold my yn '
Hearing this everyone gasped especially Jennie she felt even more guilty knowing what all she had done
Then Mr and Mrs Kim approached your dad and asked him ' Till when are you going to hide all this from yn she had the right at least to k ow the truth about her mother. Tell her Lee and you know don't worry nothing would go wrong everything will be correct and moreover our yn is a fighter 🙂🙂'