Week with in laws

It's since a week now that you were living with your in laws in first you weren't comfortable with them and would flinch easily but now you were comfortable you making dinner with your eomma yes you call her 'EOMMA' cause she loves you. She has taken a lot of care when you were sick and also taken care of your tantrum which you last sensed before your sister's birthday.
Taehyung came home with your Appa nim. You were comfortable with them now after spending the whole week your in laws loved you as their own daughter.
Time skip
You were getting ready for the office now you have given the notice about leaving the job and you have to work 2 months as per protocol. 'Eomma I am leaving for the office will come late today I have prepared the lunch and the preparation for the dinner as well' you said your mother in law replied 'Why did you done so much work by waking up early you could just rest as you have to come late' she said with a concern. While Tae and you Appa were busy adoring your both relationship and the concern you had when your Eomma spoke 'Wait here and have some breakfast' here Tae knew you were going to lie as you skip the first meal many a times so he gestured his dad so that you won't skip meal suddenly Appa came and said 'Wow the breakfast is so tempting come y/n~aaahhhh let's have breakfast' you knew now there is no escape so you had your breakfast and had some talk regarding your new job which would be at Tae's office. Now everyone was done eomma and Appa took one car and went and Tae and you shared another car and he drove you to your office. Tae was very happy seeing you get along with his family.
Now your sister in law Jennie was left only with whom you need to get along. As you are introvert with strangers it was nothing new for you and you will be meeting her and your brother in law soon as they will be completing their studies in next month now you just have to prepare yourself to adapt the things you thought to tell about this to your father so you message him to meet at your favorite cafe.
Time skip
When you met your father you broke down in tears just seeing him he also broke down after seeing you it was the first time you met him after he visited you at your home he was feeling guilty for it. He was not at fault though then you both had a chit chat you calmed down and said "Dad don't cry you were not at fault why do you have to feel bad stop crying you know Tae and his family took a lot of care and they are so nice they both treat me as their own daughter and even more than that" you smiled so that your father shouldn't feel guilty your father then said "It is the only thing that has given me assurance regarding you my princess"  You then told him the concern that you have regarding Jennie and Jungkook (well he is your little brother in law)  your father then assured you that everything will go fine and told you not to stress.
Time skip
Now it was 11 in the night and you entered your home at that time when you entered you tried not to make any disturbance but you got startled when you saw that someone touched you from behind you were about to scream bit it was Tae he covered your mouth and said "Don't shout you want mom and dad to wake up 🤫" You nodded like a child he then told you freshen up by the time you came in the room after freshen up you saw Tae with a plate of food you gulped knowing that he won't let you skip meal again but deep inside you were assured that he is there for you unknowingly a smile came on your face and that's when Tae brought you back 'Are you done thinking? ' you smiled a little and said 'yes now give me the food I am hungry' he smiled seeing this change in you he said something that made you a bit tensed 'Well Jennie and Jungkook will come next week to meet us and then they will also join the company' you just hummed as answer and were trying your best to be calm. Soon you finished the dinner and Tae and you slept since tomorrow is Sunday you didn't bother about getting up late.
One week later
You woke up as usual today you were tensed since Jennie and Jungkook would arrive any time since Appa and Tae have already reached the airport you were preparing the lunch with your Eomma you have prepared all their favorite dishes. Eomma was so excited to meet them and you were nervous as you have just met them on your wedding day as their exams were approaching so they need to prepare. So you would meet them in person now and negative thoughts were invading your mind but you were trying your best to ignore them. Soon the bell ring gaining your attention that they have arrived when you opened the you saw.......