When a new person is waiting for you

When you heard a cute voice calling you 'EOMMA' you turn your head towards the voice and smiled. A cute little boy came and hugged you tightly you hugged him back and then someone touched your shoulder you looked up to see Troy your friend in your university who was there for you while others used to bully you. You hugged Troy since you somewhere knew that not everything was okay with him since he never called you after your graduation. (Well Troy was third year student but after his graduation he was there in the college well he had his girlfriend they both were in the same year and were so supportive and they helped you a lot)
Troy spoke 'Hey Y/n i am sorry I couldn't come to your marriage you know how the things are and I haven't been there with Rowon as well ' you passed a smile that could have assured Troy 'Don't worry I understand and don't say sorry now tell me what's the matter' you asked him he took a breathe and spoke ' I had my transfer here' you smiled and said 'Then what's the problem it would be nice that you would be here then I can meet Ron frequently' you smiled and Ron smiled like he is understanding everything. Troy spoke 'I need a favor from you Y/n since you are married so I thought to ask you about this can you keep Ron for some time since I have to check something and his school is fully here so he can't take much leaves as he has already taken a lot if it is possible I have to leave after 1 week so if you can just ask your family and keep him for some days' you could see that he was tensed and was hiding something as well but you ignored him and told him 'Don't worry oppa I will ask and don't worry I know they won't say no how can someone just resist our Ron's cuteness' you smiled and Ron smiled back.
Time skip
You had a lot of chitchat ame now it was time for you to go back home. You were now going back you wanted to tell him that how upset you were but seeing him tensed you thought not to tell him. You reached home you greeted eomma and appa and went to freshen up . You came after getting freshen up and started preparing the dinner.
Time skip
It's 9pm and the dinner is ready you were laying the dishes on the table. Everyone settled on the seats you have served the food and were about to go when Tae called you and said 'Where are you going sit and have dinner with us ' you spoke nervously 'I don't want to eat you all eat' you passed a smile but Tae have got to know you that much that you lie to skip meals. He then passed a smile and said 'Have some food or if you will not have I will also leave the this food' hearing this you knew you can't let him skip the meal so you decided to sit and have the meal after the meal you washed the dishes and headed towards your bedroom. You didn't talk much the way you spend the time after dinner with your in laws but they understood you were upset because of Jennie's behavior. So they thought of giving you some space and time.
When you entered the room you saw Tae working on his laptop you thought to inform him about your oppa so that you can meet your oppa and Ron tomorrow. You said 'They gaining his attention you spoke 'I have to ask you something can I? 'You hesitated for a moment and he hummed to assure you 'Tae I have my oppa he has just got his transfer here but he has some work left in other country so he was asking if I can just keep his child Ron for some days' well Tae loves children but you never knew about it when he heard that a kid will be coming he was excited but he wanted to play with you so he said 'How can you aks something like that ......