When new people enter your lives

Well the bell rings getting your attention your Eomma opened the door happily but to her disappointment she only saw Tae and your Appa . Then Jungkook showed his bunny smile to your Eomma and she smiled widely. Then he passed a smile to you and you smiled nervously but only to her disappointment Jennie was angry and her anger was visible clearly she went into the home without greeting your Eomma and you. You weren't feeling bad for yourself but for your Eomma because she was excited to meet Jennie since morning.
You told Jennie 'Jennie go and freshen up if you need any help call me anytime' you passed a smile but Jennie spoke 'Don't call me Jennie call me Ms. Kim you gold digger' she said all this being angry but she didn't realized what she said y/n was holding her tears back soon she came back to reality when her phone ringed she looked at the caller id it was from her boss 'Mrs Kim you are required right now come asap' he said in order form. You helped your eomma in laying dishes on table and you got ready for the office when Jennie came down stairs to her utter surprise she didn't saw you she wanted to ask you as Jungkook helped her realize her mistake
Flashback
As soon as Jennie entered her room Jungkook came and said 'Jennie you are the younger one you should respect no matter how angry you are. You were upset from mom and dad but what about Y/n noona she didn't did anything much even after you were rude to you she simply tried to ignore you. But you should apologize as anyone other than her  would have done bad to you definitely better apologize before it's too late. '
Flashback ends
Jennie realized her mistake and was searching you to apologize but she could not find you but when she saw her mom being upset she back hugged her and apologize she even cried for behaving badly Tae smiled seeing this and got emotional and then Jennie spoke 'Where is Y/n unnie mom I want to apologize to her for my behavior' she was guilty. Tae was alos searching you but when their mom spoke 'She got a call from her office she had to go' she sighed tae spoke 'Did she had food?' his mom replied 'No' she cheered up the mood and they all had lunch and both Jennie and Jungkook loved the food and specially the dishes made by you. They all were waiting for you.
Meanwhile you were just completed the important work which has to be done now you were exhausted since you didn't had breakfast and now you were not willing to have lunch. Suddenly your phone ring you frowned seeing the Id. You picked up the call and spoke 'Hey it's been a long time since you called how are you and how is Ron?' The other spoke 'We both are good how about you well I need to talk to you if you are free can you meet at xxx cafe' you spoke 'Yes let's meet in 30 minutes'
Time skip
You had already messaged Tae that you will be late as you have to meet someone. Well you haven't told him about the person. You were waiting for him to come, when suddenly you heard a cute voice calling you 'Eomma'...........