Long lost sister???

You gave your address to the inspector but you were waiting anxiously for the inspector, you gathered the evidence you could find.

The door bell rang

You opened the door and you were shocked to see the inspector, she was so similar to you, your features, height everything was kinda same

You offered her to come and have a seat, but she didn't seem to be surprised, well

( Inspector is Min Lara

Wife of Min Yoongi

Since she met Yoongi, she knew as in the initial time Yoongi used to tell her about you both being similar and that you lived in the next apartment. Now she just wanted to know your relationship) 

' Well you don't seem to be surprised? Have we met before or have you seen me? '

You asked

' No, actually my husband already told me about you, so I know a bit. Shall we get to the point since our discussion will take a lot of time.' 

Hmm you hummed

Yn told her the whole story, from the time when you and Lana were friends, her obsession with Tae and her hatred after your marriage, even her sudden change. And yn also told what Jennie had told you, now even she was clear that, Maybe Lana was involved in the case . Yn also told Lara that you suspect that the doctor is telling lies.

Lara interpreted the situation and took your case, but she asked you

' Yn if you don't mind can you tell me about your family and your life, maybe we are long lost siblings ' she smiled.

Yn told her about your childhood about how your mom abused you with your sister and how you got married.

She asked you about your photos, you went to the room to check if there were any, but your phone was outside only.

She took your phone and searched for your father number but there were two with DAD and APPA respectively. She took both numbers, you came with one photo and showed her, since the photo was half burnt she couldn't make it out but she took the photo for herself and told Yn that she will get it fixed

She took the photo and went, you then had your lunch and medicines and slept due to high medication, but your sleep got disturbed due to your phone which was ringing

You saw the caller ID it was your father . You picked up the call

' Hello Dad, how are you?'

' I am good my child and what about you, Tae and you family '

You lied

' Yaa dad they are also fine '

' I heard that Mina is back now, you are happy isn't '

' Yes dad a lot '

' Then let's meet now at our place '

You then went out to meet your father, but due to high medications you were feeling dizzy

You took a cab and went, you met your father and talked he tried to tell you the truth finally since Tae will take care, but seeing the bandage 🤕he didn't spoke. But when you tell him about Lara he took her number, you told him that you met her through accident not because of a case

Then you bid bye to your father and now your father reached the address before you.

You went to get some grocery stuff.

Meanwhile

Your father went to Lara's house, when she saw your father she asked him

' How did you know about my address and about me? '

' My daughter Yn, she told me how you both met and talked in coffee shop '

She frowned listening that you didn't tell him about the main reason, but she didn't tell him the truth because she knew there would be a reason.

Then Yn father told the story that how Lara got kidnapped from the hospital within some hours of your both birth. And how the staff lied to him and your mother being sick and having many complications she couldn't make it and died after two days.

He did take care of Yn but after some days the news came about the hospital staff trafficking new born babies for money. He then started investigating Lara's whereabout but then due to so much travelling at an early age you got sick then your father stopped and then how your grandmother started forcing your father to get remarried. He then took her advice and got married again you were just 1yr old so you didn't know much about.

He then told Lara how your step mother tortured you along with her daughter. He even told her how he hurriedly got you married so that she couldn't sell you.

Lara was surprised that Yn hid her pain, she could get the reason as well since you didn't want any kind of pity.

Soon Yoongi's phone rang and he saw the commissioner calling him, he gave the phone to Lara She picked up the call and said

' Yoongi come fast, my daughter got into an accident '

' Uncle what happened, I am alright and what are you saying that I got into an accident '

' How is this possible, you are here with me '

' Uncle that girl is my twin sister, take her to hospital and tell me the name as well I am coming and will tell you there only '

' Hmm come to XXX Hospital, we will go there only '

Lara told Yoongi about the accident

They both went to hospital along with dad, they didn't tell him the exact reason.

Meanwhile at Kim Mansion

' Jungkook did you find about Tae's whereabout we should find him quickly so that he can apologize to Yn for all the mess that he created. '

' Appa, I am trying but he is not picking up my phone '

Jennie got a call

' Are you Ms. Jennie, the owner of this phone met with an accident please come fast at XXX hospital. '

Jennie shouted from her room itself

' Mom, mom...... Unnie..... Met with an accident she is at XXX hospital let's go fast '

They took the car and went to hospital

Mr Kim also called Mr Lee to inform about Yn incase he doesn't know about it

When Mr Lee got to know he already arrived at the hospital they hurriedly went to reception to inquire about the accident case