Will you make it up

After your Tae's father assured your father, he got a bit relaxed. But Jennie's words were roaming in his mind . Your father was hella angry. He just wanted to see you safe and alive.
Nurse came for checkup, there were improvements
Time skip
You woke in an unfamiliar place, but the smell was not unfamiliar. You understood it was hospital. You were going to get up but the nurse was there. She called for doctor and he did checkup. Soon Tae , your father, eomma (Tae mom) and Appa (Tae dad) came. You could see that Tae and everyone was tensed and another thing that they didn't even moved a bit from there places.
You spoke in tired voice ' When will I go back to home I don't want to be here for even a minute '
Everyone chuckled at your behavior. Your dad spoke ' Why did you take the expired medicine?'
You were about to speak but your eomma spoke ' Why did you eat fish if you were allergic to it? '
You spoke ' I eat the fish because I don't want to hurt Jennie she made it with so many efforts and I didn't knew that medicine were expired sorry' you started crying because you were feeling guilty for being burden.
You started apologising repetitively and speaking ' I am sorry for being a burden, I will never repeat it '
Your father understood the matter he hugged and started speaking sweet words which were audible to you only and he patted you to make you sleep.
After some time you slept still repeating those words. Your father remembered that day when you first time got the reaction, the way your mom treated you and that was day when her real face came in front of your father. Although it wasn't the first time for you to listen those harsh words but from that day your father distanced himself from your mother and Elle ( yn sister) .
You never asked the reason but this became the reason for her to torture you more.
Your father sat near you and creased your hand were the reaction took place. Little yn was there in his mind crying over that patch and saying ' Appa see now I have become ugly and no one will marry '
Your father smiled and said ' See princess you got married to such a nice man and got the perfect family which you always wanted '
Your in laws told Tae to look for discharge since you hated hospital. Your father never left your side but was happy that you were safe now.
After some time
You woke and were scratching when some one hold your hand. It was none other than Tae he took your hand started applying the ointment. You asked him with a pout
' When are we going back home I don't want to stay here it is not a nice place please '
Tae replied ' Wait for a while once doctor checks you then we will go back home is it done '
You smiled and nodded.
Time skip
You reach back home and met Appa, Eomma , you were searching for Jennie and Jungkook. But you couldn't see them mom told you that Jennie was feeling guilty for your condition and didn't came out. You were a bit afraid but still managed to go to her room and talk to her.
You went inside room and gestured Tae to go back you sit on the corner of the bed and creased Jennie's hair and spoke
' I thought we were friends but it seems like you didn't took me as friend '
Jennie looked up and made an eye contact but saw in another direction you asked her ' Are you upset from me? '
Before she could reply she hugged you tightly you could feel the love, concern and a connection that you last felt with Mina. You hugged her back and said her ' Shh Jennie don't cry see I am good and trust me if you would have known that I am allergic to fish would you ever make that as an apology hmm'
'You could have make it not as apology but as revenge isn't it ' with this you succeeded in making her smile. You wiped her tears and asked her ' Why did you skip the meals till now hmm and where is kookie I haven't seen him since I came back '
Jennie apologized for skipping meals and told her that Jungkook went to company since they were recruiting some staff and Tae was busy so he filled his place.
Time skip
You were helping eomma in laying plates as this was the least that you could do since no one was allowing to do the work.
You knew something was different but you don't know what. Your father's word weren't getting out of their mind the fact you never even showed how hard your past life was you never even told them anything and there was even more to uncover the truth. But there was another blunder coming up in your life........