When you were afraid from your husband

How could you ask me such thing y/n' Tae spoke in anger ha said 'You don't need to ask this is your home only' y/n frowned seeing this change of expression and when she look up to see tae controlling his laughter  he spoke 'I am sorry Y/n I was just having fun, I am sorry if I made you scared' he was just laughing but you took some time to comprehend you were holding your tears from the morning since Jennie said you were a gold digger the insecurities grew inside you. You hugged Tae tightly like there was no tomorrow. Now Tae was confused but he understood that something was wrong, but he hugged you to comfort you.
He then asked you and cupped your cheeks he asked 'Is there something you want to tell? ' you said 'No nothing I just got emotional can you please asked Eomma and Appa as well I haven't asked them yet '
He said  'Don't worry about them I will talk to them ' you smiled widely and started telling him about Ron and your oppa.
Time skip
You both were sleeping peacefully when some flashes came into your mind, you were scared and you hurriedly woke up while sweating. You were searching for water , when you eyes landed up on the jug which was empty you were shivering and were not able to think any thing . You opened the drawer near you and took your medicine and went downstairs , while you were going downstairs you were about to fall when someone held you from your shoulder .
You look up to see Jungkook holding your arm he made you stand and spoke     ' Noona what are you doing here at this time are you okay, do you need something' he was just asking so many questions. You were exhausted and were not feeling well you told him to help you sit in kitchen near the counter. Jungkook helped you sit and gave you a glass of water. He asked you 'Are you alright now, noona? '
You replied 'Ya I am alright Jungkook don't worry, sorry for making you worried btw what are you doing here at this time? ' you frowned asking him. He replied in a relaxed tone                   'First of all don't call me Jungkook call me kook or you can call me bunny also and it's normal for me to wake up at this hour so shall I call hyung if you need any help' you got nervous and said 'Don't call him, let him sleep he was quite tired today, he needs rest let him sleep. Do you need any help? '
Jungkook said being nervous as he doesn't know about your nature so hesitated a bit but he spoke after that 'Ummm.... It's nothing much noona .....(playing with his fingers) but can you make me some food if you know how to cook I am hungry and now I an unable to sleep as well'
You smiled seeing his cute behavior and said 'ok tell me what do you want to eat I will make that for you' you gave him a smile and make him noodles. After making noodles you served him asked him if need anything?
After checking on him you were about to go back to your room when suddenly your phone rang, your phone was near Jungkook you asked him to tell you the caller Id as you were by then he said 'It's someone named T oppa' your eyes widened as you hear the caller Id you picked it up and said 'Hello... ' from the other side a cut boy replied he was crying you could sense it. The boy said 'Eomma I want to meet you can you come here please ' you frowned seeing his behavior you said 'Baby you need to sleep now it's too late and good boys sleep early what are you doing at this time and where is your Appa' he was sniffing on the other side and said 'Appa is working on laptop and he is angry on me also.. (he started crying very badly) ' you don't know how to handle the situation at this time so you said 'Don't worry baby now give the phone to your appa and apologize to him as well (he did as you instructed him) ' he was apologizing to his appa unknowingly a smile came his appa spoke 'Yes Y/n why are you awake till now go and sleep and tell your baby I won't talk to him and I will not tell him bed time story as well. ' you hummed as an response and your oppa gave the phone to Ron so that he could talk to you 'You said Ron baby sleep see appa is doing some work if you want I can tell you the story now sleep fast or I will not tell you the story.'
Time skip
You just ended the call with Ron as he slept while listening your story. You just forgot and when you turn around just to see Look standing there with sleepy face he said 'Noona I am sleeping, you should also sleep it's late now' you said 'ok now better sleep' you both went to your respective rooms and slept.
Time skip to next morning
Tae woke up wishing to see you beside him but to his surprise you weren't there you left a note beside nightstand 'Tae I have some work to do, have your breakfast and all the best for your meeting. Don't forget to come at 5pm at xx cafe'
When he came down stairs everyone was there except Y/n and Jungkook. Jennie scoffed seeing this and in a taunting way she asked 'Where is your beloved wife' and his mother asked with concern about you Tae replied 'She had some important work so she left for that. '
Meanwhile you were waiting for the doctor who has gone to take your reports (yes you were at hospital for check up since you made an appointment last night itself as it is difficult for you to meet anyone in the day time and today you were supposed to meet your oppa as well)
Doctor came and said 'Hmm.. Again you were having sleeping problem and you are not eating as well. See Y/n I have told you a lot of times not to skip meals it has already affected you a lot don't take your health lightly and don't stay silent you are getting depressed again. Speak and talk to whoever you want to and share things' you said 'Ok doctor I will take care of all the things'
You went to your company directly but Tae called you, you answered the call and spoke 'Yes Tae, are you done with the breakfast? Listen the file for presentation is in the 2nd drawer of side table and am I forgetting something..... ' Tae spoke 'Calm down dear you aren't forgetting anything, I just called you to ask if you are done with you breakfast or are you skipping it hmm? And why did you left early today are you alright is everything fine'
You smiled listening him, the way he was concerned for you, you spoke 'I am fine it was some work I am done with it'
Tae spoke 'Are you sure you aren't lying to me because Jungkook told me everything hmm. '
You couldn't speak much when suddenly....