Separation

Time skip to next day

It's morning 7:30am you and eomma are preparing breakfast for everyone. You didn't knew about Ron's arrival since Troy wanted to surprise you. Soon the door bell rang gaining the attention of Eomma she knew it would be Troy so she asked Yn to open the door but before her Jungkook opened the door and saw Troy and Ron.

Ronnie went inside and started searching for his mommy and when he saw her he quickly went to her and hugged her tightly. Yn gasped as she wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings.

When she saw Ron she quickly picked him up and made him sit on the slab of kitchen (as she was making breakfast) your eomma smiled seeing the beautiful bond between both of you. You kissed him all over his face he giggled on your gesture. He said

'Mommy I missed you alot '

You hugged him, he was like a medicine to you as soon as you hugged him you forgot your stress

You hugged him, he was like a medicine to you as soon as you hugged him you forgot your stress. Then Troy came with Jungkook, Troy greeted everyone and when he saw you and Ronnie, he got emotional then he remembered the reason why he is going he put a straight face and eomma took him away in the corner with her.

After some Time

Yn and Ronnie pulled each other and started the talks then the reality hits her and she ask him about breakfast. She serves the breakfast to everyone. Ronnie is sitting between you and Tae.
You were just feeding him then Troy said

'Yn have something I know you are feeding him after a long time but atleast don't try to skip meal '

You were surprised because you thought no one was paying you smiled awkwardly and said
' It's nothing like that oppa you are misunderstanding me i will eat later '

Troy who actually lived and had known you for almost 5-6 years knew you were lying

' Do you think I forgot your habits hmm?

' Anni oppa it's nothing like that '

Then you eomma spoke,

' Don't worry Troy I am here to make sure she won't skip any meals don't worry '

Troy replied
' Thank you aunt I forgot you are here to pull her ears if she doesn't listen to me '

Then you asked
' Btw oppa why are going back are there any documents left or what? '

Troy stopped listening to your question

' Yn~ah actually I haven't left the job and we just came hurriedly so after giving resignation letter we have to work for atleast 15 days that's why I have to go '

Then you both avoided the conversation although you both weren't real siblings but the tough times made you both have even strong bond.

Time skip

Troy is going to leave the Ronnie for 15-20 days with you. Both of them are on the verge of the crying and when Ronnie hugged Troy he finally let out his tears and cried, even Troy got emotional.

Everyone got emotional even you got emotional their bond reminded you of your bond with your father. Then Tae kept his hand on your waist and brought you a bit closer to him and whispered

' Don't worry we will not let him fell left out '

You nodded and then spoke

' Come Ronnie and now talk to Appa then he you will only talk to him via calls hmm, don't cry my both baby looks bad while crying. Aren't you my handsome boy isn't it eomma '

You wanted to cheer him up that's why you involving others as well. Eomma spoke

' Yes Ronnie Yn is correct you can talk now as much as you can and now both of wipe your tears 😢 and be good boys
Then both Troy and Ronnie stopped crying and Troy spoke

' Ronnie you remember the conditions which I explained you isn't'

Ronnie nodded cutely and said

' You also remember my list isn't and bring nice gifts for everyone and add chocolates to the list as well'

Everyone smiled about their both's love and bond Then Troy bid bye and left for his mission.

After some time

Tae, Appa and Jungkook went to office. Here you are left with Ronnie, when you noticed that Ronnie was sleepy. You took him upstairs and made him sleep.

Ron is a nice boy, so he slept without any issue.
You saw Jennie, she was looking pale so went near her and asked

' What happened Jennie? '

' Nothing unnie I am not feeling well.. I am so tired '

' You were fine last night what happened suddenly Jennie, did you ate something different or something which you not supposed to have '

' Well unnie when you all were sleeping I wanted ice cream so I ate the ice cream which was kept in the fridge '

You were shocked coz the tud which she ate was family pack and she ate all by herself, you wanted to scold her but you took her to her room and made some food for her. By now you forgot about Ronnie since he was sleeping and he was deep sleeper so he won't woke up any sooner.

Time skip

You made soup and porridge for Jennie and you made her eat all the food with medicine.
Eomma came and asked about Jennie

' Yn where is Jennie and why isn't she up yet? '

' Well eomma she is sleeping she had fever and had caught cold as well '

Eomma was about to go check her, but you stopped her and said

' Don't worry I have fed her on my own and gave her medicine, first go and freshen up then you can go and be with her 😊'

Eomma hugged you and thanked you, since Jennie didn't treated you well and yesterday as well she thought she made you happy but created a problem in reality....