🌹CHAP 3🌹

I just found out...Stephanie and Stasha has created this group,'Bad Bitties',. I'm trying to not cringe and be biased but that's a ridiculous name, let's face it. Vanessa and Mintrude (I shortened her name,the actual name is a mouthful) filled me in on this one. Apparently,'Bad Bitties' in collaboration with some other schools play the worst pranks.

It's all very hush,hush; only few people know that they are the ones actually behind all that goes down in the school. Once, they pranked a whole senior year by filling sanitary pads with ketchup and beetroot juice and dumped them under everyone's desk.

All because  a senior asked Stephanie to pack chairs because she was late from lunch break. The senior year was given after school detention for a month. No one reported them,those who knew shut up for fear of being next. Bad Bitties,puke

"If you know so much about them, how aren't you part of them." I asked Mintrude.

She half smiled," I was once part of it but it wasn't this dangerous. It was just a middle school friends thing. So when things started to get a tad bit too messy,I wanted out. But Castella tells me some of their work."

Castella Vinci is a healthy kind of pale girl with blonde hair and green eyes. she's the youngest amongst us and though she's part of the group I'll like to think that she's just a follower and not the mastermind. well don't judge a book by its cover, shit like this has happened to me before. 

...............................................

After the 45 minute break, we returned to the class guess who we had now,no other than Social studies. A certain Mr Hetman. Social is not my strongest point but maybe, just maybe he's a good teacher. I cannot afford to flunk this class again. Lets check him out though.......nahh, there's not much to look at.

I was determined to listen to the teacher but it so did not go down well. After ten minutes, I felt as though I'd taken two packs of sleeping pills,my eyes were droopy and my head was succumbing to gravity. Fortunately,I was sitting in the corner so I was quite inconspicuous.

I glanced around and everyone was focused on the teacher and what he was saying. I turned to Erimintrude too and she was turned towards him. What am i missing here? Like a drugged person; I slowly crossed my hands on the the desktop,nestled my head in between my arms and fell fast asleep.

TIME SKIP

Aunt Emerald had informed us that she would be attending a conference today,she's an author, so we'll have to find our way home. I opted for the bus,Stephanie and Stasha decided to hitch rides from their friends.

When I arrived,the house was empty but I wasn't surprised knowing the twins they'd probably hang out with their friends before coming home. they've got friends,I don't so I'm home alone. Not depressing at all. I went to the fridge, took out a tub of chocolate  ice cream and my favourite crisps,you bet I took Pringles.

Food,check.

I traipsed up the stairs straight into by room and shut the door. Hey,wait. I'm home alone. I reopened the door and banged it. Now, that's satisfying. Stereo,check. Music,check. Let's do this. I found my pizza onesie and girl, was i happy .

"I love it when you call me senorita,

I wish i could pretend i didnt need ya

but everytime you sing la la la, its true la la la"

I sang out happily butchering songs in the process. This is the life.
"Smooth like trouble,

like a criminal undercover,gonna pop like trouble

wrecking into your heart like that."

I would like to think that my voice is passable not terrible but my dance moves would probably get me killed. True facts*peace sign*

Unknowingly,Stephanie had been standing at my door. I promise i didnt hear the door opening..oh. i covered my mouth with my palm..she's a ghost. 

"Dearest Stephanie,when did you did - .oh.. I'm so heartbroken. Wait,did you come to haunt me?" I fake cried,wiping tears from my eyes.
Stephanie rolled her eyes,confusedly looking at me like the total klutz I am." Your majesty,I'm here to inform you that I have friends over and your embarrassingly pathetic racket is getting on our nerves. So if you'll be so kind to tone it down a whole lot, we'll be eternally grateful." She said all that in one breath. Damn...

After her mini rant,I calmed down and picked my food up( I've worked up quite an appetite) and settled down to watch ' My Hero Academia'. That's my grass. Peace.

Please like,comment ,follow and share.