🌹CHAP 5🌹

The next morning was sheer torture. Stephanie and Stasha made it a point to stay far away from me as though I was the deadly plague. Our school system is not that strict so students were allowed to bring gadgets to school though they aren't allowed to use them during class. So all the students who were not part of the group had the privilege of seeing the video dedicated to moi.

Fortunately for me,both Mintrude and Vanessa did not avoid me. They tried to make me smile the whole day because I was just mortified as how widespread the whole thing had become. Those girls are the best.

The stares were terrible,it was becoming increasingly difficult to not give anyone I caught staring at me the finger. Everywhere I passed it was mutters of" it's the girl.", "pizza-onesie girl" ,she's here." followed me. I felt like crying but breaking down would just empower Stephanie, the girl hates me already as it is.

And because the group included other schools, I guess I was trending in other places. Well that doesn't sound too bad, I'm like already a star.......geez, I sound so lame.

The library is my safe haven nowadays, the people there don't bother me. Especially the librarian, she's such a sweet old lady. Getting drowned in books is my stress relief.

Later in the day when I passed by a couple of teachers, I overheard them make mention of a new teacher for Arts. I have no idea why it's crossing my mind now.

Also I have to go apologize to Peter,I've got it all figured out.

~~~~~~~~~
After a while the whole saga was buried never to be heard of again....hopefully. Also the new Arts teacher,a Mr. Wang, arrived. He was tall,Asian man with the right body proportions and an attractive face.......but he was also between forty to forty five years. No thank you. We don't do that here.

When Mr. Simons,our headmaster, introduced him, I was at the entrance of the assembly hall so I got a good look at him while others had to crane their necks for a glimpse of him. Ha. Sucks to be you. Well I hope his lessons are interesting because I cannot afford to repeat what happened in Social.

This morning Stephanie gave me the cold as though I offended her in any way. Maybe her conscience is acting up........nahh. That's too much to ask for.

Today I actually spoke to Castella and she's like really friendly and we both love designing. She's friendly and all but something feels weird when we hang out. Kinda like fake. But maayybe, it's just my trust issues.

We set themes and try to design them then compare when we hang out later on. Her's are like really cool and I sometimes get artist's block. Depressing like that but it's just a friendly competition thing.

Sometimes too we sit Mintrude and Vanessa down, creating party outfits and the like. Our conversations were never boring or awkward. Topics ranging from celebrities' outfits and how good or terrible their designers are. Say it as it is.

.................

"New student checking in." I sang, psyched.(in my head ,of course.) Finally,it's about damn time. Some unsuspecting person is about to be dropped in the hellhole that is St. Michelle. *insert wicked laughter*

He's about to first hand experience the survival of the fittest going on here. So if he's prim and proper, stuck up and snobbish, well..... You know when I was coming here looking back I was pretty naive. I thought people came up to you just because you're new and try to befriend you and wave when you meet in the hallways but in less than a month they have extinguished my life force,shattered my heart into sandy lives and made me utterly miserable. God,I'm dramatic but you learn a few things when you like with a romance author.

But since we're both new maybe we'll become friends and stick with each other to the end. We'll join forces and hopefully make it to senior year without getting killed. I can also be serious sometimes,you know.

I don't known why I'm so excited for the new student,maybe it's just because I'm already sick of everyone else (except Mintrude and Vanessa of course).

After lunch break the student arrived.

Please vote,çomment,follow and share so other people can see it too.❤