🌹CHAP 9🌹

Next week ,the Avant-garde fashion design would begin and I'm not ready. Mintrude finally convinced me that joint could possibly affect me for the better. She's right but I'm never telling her that. I kinda want to know want the judges will think of my work. I think their kind of childish.

Our textile teacher is one of the judges and I don't know the rest though I hear that they are all successful in the clothing sector.

I wonder if Castella would participate. To think about it if she did ,she might actually win. Her designs are it, I'm jealous, I know.

I rushed to get out of the sweltering heat and I oh so graciously bumped into someone and tumbled down.

"Watch where you're going,bitch." The voice seemed familiar.

"Sorry", I mumbled. God,I think I dislocated my shoulder.

"Oh,it's you." The same voice spat insolently.

I glanced up and found Castella staring at me." Oh,hey, Castella. It's been long."

"Not long enough." She muttered under her breath but I ignored the comment. Let's be the bigger person here.

" So would you be joining the Avant-garde contest?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Why? What are you doing? Scouting the competition?" I was actually doing that but she doesn't need to know that. " Well,guess what. I'm going to clean the floor with you. I'll beat you, bet on it and it'll be in the way you least expect." Okayyy.

"Toodles,see you when I get first place." She rolled her eyes and sashayed away.

Look who turned into a first class bitch. Who even says toodles anymore. At least she didn't use 'hon'. Puke. Anyways.

J ran into Biology just as the teacher was about to lock the door. Castella took too much of my precious time.

.................

"Today, you are going to be divided into groups for the upcoming mid term presentation." Mrs Mills announced.

" No one under any condition is allowed to change partners or refuse to participate in the presentation. This takes 50% of your over all class marks. Either you take it or leave it,nonnegotiable. "

Everyone groaned and the silence was broken by whispers.

" Athena White and Jessica Hay." The mentioned girls whooped and hi fived. Lucky them.

"Stephanie Latimer and Castella Vinci."

" Peter Turkson and Lyly Anne Campbell."

Miss Mills, I love you. Peter is perfect. She continued mentioning names till she dropped the nuclear bomb. " Stasha Latimer and West Hamilton. "

Say what? Watching her try to interact with him would be pretty funny. She tried once and failed after all.

"All of you or each group is expected to hand in your write-ups on Monday and if you think it's a good idea to absent yourself on the presentation day,so help me God, I'll give you the detention of your lives."

She smiled sweetly after delivering the barely veiled threat. She's tough as hell but we like her because she doesn't treat her students as though we are the bane of her very existence.

"Yes, ma'am." We chorus answered.

"Class dismissed." She packed and left the class.

"Um,hey,West!" Stasha trilled, traipsing to West. She was trying to sashay sexily to him but it honestly wasn't the best sight. " So how about we start our presentation at once ,no?"

"Yeah,sure, when?" He replied monotonously.

"I was thinking(no shit) that I should come over so we begin and finish fast so we can be free for other stuff. What do you think?" Girl,that was not subtle at all.

" Nahh,sorry,my parents are entertaining tonight. We can meet in the library though with everyone else." He lied smoothly.

I realized he lied because his eyebrows twitched several times when he was speaking. Either he lied or he has a very persistent itch or he was fibbing. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Oh my God,I'm so cute. Girl,no.

I looked around for Peter but he had already left the class. He didn't wait to discuss when we'll be free enough to start our work. I turned to Erimintrude," Who did you get?"

" Him." She pointed at a jock far behind the class. He was making goo goo eyes at a certain girl while one was sitting on him.

"Good luck,mate."

Please point out any errors.

Y'ello. Was this too short or long enough?

Please vote,comment,share and follow🌼😅