🌹CHAP 8🌹

Stephanie has been steadily avoiding me and I can't say I'm sad though its pretty weird. You see she had been pestering me for like for ever so it's kinda like routine. Then suddenly, it all stops. Weird as hell. Anyways....

West has been in school for like a month and would be mean to say he's absolutely friendless but it's true okay minus the boys in the school team he decided to join, there's no one else who is friends with him. I get it, he's hot and all but him behavior is basically unappealing.

Like last week, Stasha tried, keyword; tried, to talk to him and it was an absolute mess. A miserable fail. Totally every girl has a crush on him but I pride myself on being absolutely immune to him ........sike, that's a lie. If he so as turned to me, I'll so swoon.

So she went up to him all,"Hey, West right? Umm,so there's this new teens lounge round the corner from the school in town. A couple of us are hanging out today. Wanna come?" She put on her best flirty expression.

The room was quite noisy,people talking with friends with their ears and side glances on them. Every one's attention on them. He turned from his phone to her,scanned her from the top of head to the soles of her boots and slightly cringed. It almost went unnoticed. But Oh my God,he ignored her. I'm being this dramatic for effects. You gotta love me. I'm fab. Hehe

It's unheard of because she's like the campus belle; perfect skin,body and face. It's almost infuriating. He totally ignored her and left her unanswered. Turning back to his interrupted text conversation.

My,if that happened to me. I might just die. The spot she was talking about was very popular. Named Dior's. It was a must go place for your group with amazing photo backgrounds. Unfortunately, I haven't been there due to umm...obvious reasons.

*******
At assembly the next morning, the PE head of dept. announced the beginning of the sports tryouts. It was set to begin to following week. I might try for football or the tracks. I might sound like a lazy muchacha, I not terrible or the best. I'm in the middle, average.

LATER IN THE AFTERNOON.
You know there's a time for everything, right? Um yeah, so let's talk about today's tryouts. I failed. I downright flopped. I saw all these tall and fit people flitting around and I grew intimidated. Thinking about the flab I was hiding under my shirt.

When it was my turn, I was supposed to pass the ball to the person in front of me who also happened to be fit and tall, the person would pass it back then we'll pass and pass till we score a goal. The coach was looking for techniques, agility and stamina.

So your girl right here, put all her effort to kick the ball,feeling quite proud when I realized that the ball had not moved an inch. I would have been better if they had laughed but it was grave yard quiet. So I gathered my remaining pride and dashed outta there. With the stunt I pulled there was no way I was making it into the school team. Sad,I know.

*********
The principal announced that that we might be receiving transfer students. "Nothing has been finalized because of a couple of misgivings. But once we're sure and every thing goes according to plan them we'll show 'em how it's done here,won't we?"

Everyone cheered and applauded, the atmosphere was light and happy. Our principal is really cool despite the fact that her daughter, Mikaela is totally......,let's not go there.

"I'm so psyched,it's a sign," Mintrude commented.

"A sign of?" I tried to avoid getting trampled on.

"I can finally get you hitched." She replied, excited.

"I'm 100% sure I'm not a donkey. Thank you but no." I retorted drily. "I have enough problems as it is. I sure as don't need what ever it is that you're planning."

"Don't be so sure. A little love never hurt anybody. I would have thought of myself but besties come first any ways I have my eternal crushes and real life love, West Hamilton."

"I love you to dead but I'm pretty sure you won't get West not to think about Hyunjin, but if you do, I'll be supporting from the background."

" You wait and see. You'll eat your words."

"Sure,babe."

***********
So Castella and Vanessa started hanging out with Stephanie and Stasha's crew. It's pretty weird but I'm not surprised. I mean, when ever we( Mintrude and I) try to talk or hang out, it's always one half assed excuse after the other.

And I'm the type of person that puts in some distance if there is a change of energy towards me. Sure hope they don't become as uppity as the twins. They've followed their self made dress code and arrive to school with glossy-to-the-point-of-disgust lips.

But it gained them a coupla mooney eyed admirers. So I guess it's a win win situation.

Please point out any errors.

Who's your fav character so far?

Please vote,comment,share and follow🌼