🌹CHAP 15🌹

LylyAnne

So I still have no idea why the hell I asked West to the Mall. I need the stationary urgently, yes but why ask West when I can easily take the bus? We're not even that close? We've spoken a coupla time but does that even classify as friends??!

As if late I find myself thinking of him at random times,then my stupid heart starts racing. Wierd much? Today for example, when West arrived,I had this desperate urge to run my fingers through his hair. I looked way too damn soft, I had to fold my arms to my chest.

"Are you mad at me, was I too late?" West asked, dragging me out of my thoughts. He looked so unsure..

"Nah, why would I be? You're actually doing me a favor. I glad you decided to come with me. Not glad in a wierd way ,just glad in a friends way..." I rambled pathetically.

" I get it", he smiled softly,"we're here." Oh my God, I'm so lame.*mental facepalm* We entered the Mall and I made a beeline for my fav place apart from the food court,that is.

" Hey Barbie." I waved at the attendant. Yeah,her name is actually Barbie,not a nickname. Honest to God name given by her parents when she was born. Anyways...
She smiled," What do we need today?"

"A set of acrylics,pack of mechanical pencils, coloured pencils and brushes."

"That all?"

"Yep." She glanced at West," I se you got finally got yourself a boyfriend."

I turned to face her," Think he's good enough?" I asked with a smirk playing on my lips.

She leaned in, whispering," Nah,i think you can do better." West gasped and we laughed.

" Nope, he's not my boyfriend,just a friend." I corrected. " That's what they all say.." ,she sang, earning a glare. After paying for my items,West and I left the store.

"Man,I'm starved." West nagged," Let's go get ice cream. It's around here somewhere."

I stared at him," Who complains about starving to death and then looks for ice cream in the next second?"

"I do." He retorted and strutted ahead of me.

AT THE PARLOUR 🌹
"What's do you want to eat?" He asked excitedly.

"Strawberry with melted chocolate." His smile dropped so fast," That's all?!" He asked baffled. He looked disappointed.

"It's ice cream,you don't have the choice of being simple,you know?" He said with an aristocratic French accent.

"Nope,I'm okay."

"Fine, I'll be right back." West left to get our ice creams. When he returned,i gaped at the monstrosity he planned to eat. His was chocolate ice cream with drizzled melted chocolate with a hearty topping of crushed cookies and sprinkles. And it was a whole,damn bowl.

"You gonna eat all that?" I raised a brow at his serving.

"Mmm", his mouth was halfway full. " Okay." I lifted my arms in an 'i-surrender" way.

"This is barely minimum,wanna see ultra maxi?"

"No, thanks for the offer but I'll pass." I dug into ice cream.

Halfway through, I heard a camera shuttle. I quickly looked at West, wiping excess cream from the edges of my lips," What's that for? Did you take a picture?"

" Yep," he replied, popping the p.

" Of me?"

"Who else." He retorted.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely baffled.

"You looked pretty,so I took it. Wanted forever evidence." He smiled slyly," Got a problem?" I turned away, flushing.